I'm looking to build a brand new gaming PC to replace my current build, planning on streaming, high performance and something runs games such as Destiny 2, Monster Hunter World, Borderlands 3, and PUBG. Only planning for a single monitor, maybe a second monitor in the future, resolution 1920X1080 . In need of a new mouse, currently using the steelseries sensai wireless. 

Reason for the upgrade is my current build seems out of date, and would like to start over to get something newer. Budget is $1500

what is your current rig?

ryzen is the way to move forward

Ryzen 3600 cpu

ASUS ROG Crosshair 7 Hero motherboard or the GB X570 I Aorus Pro or ASUS TUF Gaming X570 Plus wifi then for ram get 2x8gb of ram that is a speed of 3600 like the viper steel or the viper.

Do you plan to overclock at all?

Also, is the $1500 New Zealand Dollars?

Are there any parts that you can re-use from your old system? Hard drives, fans, case, PSU?

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

4 minutes ago, Stealthy_Sloth said:

I'm looking to build a brand new gaming PC to replace my current build, planning on streaming, high performance and something runs games such as Destiny 2, Monster Hunter World, Borderlands 3, and PUBG. Only planning for a single monitor, maybe a second monitor in the future, resolution 1920X1080 . In need of a new mouse, currently using the steelseries sensai wireless. 

Reason for the upgrade is my current build seems out of date, and would like to start over to get something newer. Budget is $1500

which country? need monitor/os/peripherals?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

5 hours ago, PopsicleHustler said:

Are there any parts that you can re-use from your old system? Hard drives, fans, case, PSU?

My current build consists of

MoBo: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.  Z77X-UD3H

CPU:  Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz

RAM:  Kingston      KHX1600C10D3/8G  1600 Kingston      KHX1600C10D3/8G  1600

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB ST2000DM006-2DM164  
Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB     

GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 390X 8 GB Nitro Video Card.

Maybe something here is salvageable within these, but the parts are super old and I feel like it's time to replace them, been having some power issues so that would need to be replaced.
Hard drives can be re-used.
Was looking at getting another case to replace this one, something that looks nicer with a tempered glass on the side, as for the CPU fan, would like to replace, the one I currently have is a sleeve bearing and clunky to deal with.

what is your current rig?

ryzen is the way to move forward

Ryzen 3600 cpu

ASUS ROG Crosshair 7 Hero motherboard or the GB X570 I Aorus Pro or ASUS TUF Gaming X570 Plus wifi then for ram get 2x8gb of ram that is a speed of 3600 like the viper steel or the viper.

Do you plan to overclock at all?

Also, is the $1500 New Zealand Dollars?

Sorry I forgot to add the currency, it's Canadian dollars.
So i've heard, ryzen seems to be the better choice nowadays when looking around on fourms, been undecisive and unsure which to go with, cuz i've only used intel to far. Yes I plan to overclock.

5 hours ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

which country? need monitor/os/peripherals?

Canada.
Monitor I am looking for a single bigger monitor (will probably use my current monitor as a back-up or second monitor, currently using a Asus VP228QG 21.5" 1920x1080 75 Hz Monitor.
OS, no need, I have a copy of windows 10 use.

peripherals: no need for anything, the ones I have now seem fine, will probably get new ones in the future

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($259.50 @ Vuugo) 
Motherboard: MSI B450-A PRO MAX ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($132.50 @ Vuugo) 
Memory: Team T-FORCE VULCAN Z 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($65.99 @ Newegg Canada) 
Video Card: Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER 8 GB MINI Video Card  ($519.99 @ Mike's Computer Shop) 
Power Supply: Corsair RMx (2018) 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($99.99 @ PC-Canada) 
Monitor: LG 32GK650F-B 32.0" 2560x1440 144 Hz Monitor  ($379.99 @ Canada Computers) 
Mouse: Corsair Harpoon RGB Wired Optical Mouse  ($31.99 @ Amazon Canada) 
Total: $1489.95
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-12-09 03:37 EST-0500

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W