Why can't Linus to a traditional Scrapyard Wars?

JoostinOnline

I liked this one but they really needed to shoutcast the matches for better viewing

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

5 hours ago, 2Buck said:

Honestly I've been thinking this for awhile now. Not saying I haven't enjoyed all of the SYW seasons, because I have, but I liked the first season the most by a good bit. Doing that over and over would get stagnant quick if they stayed in their area, but maybe it'd be cool if they did the original format but changed up the area/prices.

Forgot to mention that I did really enjoy them traveling to new areas. It had further effect on the pricing. It also doesn't have to be $300.

To me, as long as they update the games used for benchmarks regularly (so that the requirements change) and the market changes (whether that's due to things like the cryptocraze, memory shortages, new hardware launches, or something else), I'd continue to find the original formula enjoyable. Arbitrary rules like "no Internet" or "watercooled only" don't need to be added.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440