RTX 2070 Fan Speed Problems

Leekrag

Hey guys hope you can help me out.

So i bought Rdr2 and the game is running smooth and no problems. Unless like 10 min. playing my RTX 2070 MSI Gaming Z

is turning the fans up to 100% for like 5 - 10 sec. The temp. is about 76°C which is okay. I set up my own setup for the

fans in MSI Afterburner, that the fans should rotate with 65% at 80°C (that temp is never reached btw. The highest temp was 77°C). But somehow its not working

and the fans are going crazy.

• 3 months later...

I have the same problem with the same card

My graphic card (FANS) spinning so fast and it's so loud while the temp is good (70c-60c) and the (FANS) rpm is 2700, when i check MSI afterburner it says the fans speed is 44%
i tried DDU to uninstall driver and i reinstall new windows with no luck
GPU: RTX 2070 GAMING Z 8G
Cpu: i7 7700k if needed

Nothing is overclocked

Please HELP
1913491403_whilePlaying.png.c5b5331b7425b14a61e9eeb8e818231b.png

• 1 month later...

Hey, I have the exact same Problem, GPU is arround 75-77C° and the Fans are always ramping up for 20seconds and then down again and thats really annoying (and loud) especially if you think about that the MSI RTX2070 should be the most quiet RTX2070 Card. 

I already tried setting different Fan Curves in MSI Afterburner, but I didint had the Feeling that this does anything at all.

I just wrote the MSI Support, maybe they know something. 

Got the same problem. Only started to show up recently. Support told that it's happening because of the sagging and told me that i need to install the support bracket.

Thing is i installed that support bracket from the day i've bought the GPU...After that they told me to RMA the card. Strangly tho the temps are ok and never go higher than 76 degrees.

Yeah spoke to msi Support and they said that I had to send back the Card. 

Great news...Good luck to me trying to send they card back to warranty services with all the shops closed....