low profile AC power connector

Harlequinn

I am trying to find a smaller connector for ac power than the standard ac power cord....I have packed a little to much in my ssf computer....and I can't seem to find much 

...that's a tall order.  Standards are standards for a reason, and specialty components are expensive.  Can we get a picture of your circumstances here?

15 minutes ago, Harlequinn said:

I am trying to find a smaller connector for ac power than the standard ac power cord....I have packed a little to much in my ssf computer....and I can't seem to find much 

They make right angle type connectors but as said they are specific sizes to conform to electrical standard. How much space are we working with and what do you have currently on hand?

not currently much on hand.....but this is what I got.....I just got something bigger than it can handle....and I was wondering if there was any connector that could handle ac that was smaller

15757845248813376673122868776872.jpg

this is also just a wondering thing I wanted to see if I could make it work...... 

9 minutes ago, Harlequinn said:

not currently much on hand.....but this is what I got.....I just got something bigger than it can handle....and I was wondering if there was any connector that could handle ac that was smaller

Not for a panel mount, since that is essentially the same as an IEC extension you can leave it unmounted and just plug into the normal cable that comes from the wall. An alternative is to make essentially spacer so it sits further out to provide the necessary clearance. 

Depending on how long that back portion is and how comfortable you are at wiring your own IEC connector there are solderable panel mount connectors such as this, You will need to ensure it's properly insulated and not going to short out to the case.

Image result for panel mount IEC