Please help, Pc powers on but no display

Clearlyyy

Sorry for any spelling errors, I’m on a phone.

So basically I put in a new cpu cooler and didn’t touch anything other than the cpu,

the cpu cooler is lighting up rgb and the radiator fans are spinning same with the gpu. 

And for for some reason the computer won’t actually display anything and my keyboard and mouse aren’t lighting up either

ive tried reseating ram and cleaning it with an eraser like most posts online say, but still nothing Somebody please give me some suggestions 

specs:

Amd fx8350

gtx 1060 3gb

Antec 620w power supply

16 gb ddr3 ram

I’ve also tried swapping the cmos battery with another older pc still nothing.

What happens when you put the old cooler on

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just tried putting the old cooler on And the pc works fine, well rip spend $160 on a cooler I can’t even use :(

Also my new cooler was a 3 pin fan, but my mobo cpu_fan has a 4 pin connection, will an adapter fix this?

doubt an adaptor will fix the issue, maybe others can offer contrary advice and you'll be in luck!!