Need some help with this parts...

Hi there, I know this might not be an appropriate question but I'm not an expert when it comes to choosing some pc parts...So, I did my best choosing some parts for my new PC...can you check them out and tell me if they are compatible? I am also open to hear some of your suggestions... You wold do me a big favor, Thank you! Budget is 350$-370$

-Case & Power Supply: I've got them, no need to buy.(450W)

-Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 1200

-GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 1050Ti mini

-RAM: Crucial 8GB DDR4

-Mother Board: Asrock A320M-HDV R4.0

-HDD: Seagate 1TB

7 hours ago, AestheticCode said:

Hi there, I know this might not be an appropriate question but I'm not an expert when it comes to choosing some pc parts...So, I did my best choosing some parts for my new PC...can you check them out and tell me if they are compatible? I am also open to hear some of your suggestions... You wold do me a big favor, Thank you! Budget is 350$-370$

Get a used RX 580 instead of the 1050 ti and get a 240gb SSD instead of the 1TB HDD.

8 hours ago, AestheticCode said:

The RX 580 would indeed be a better buy. It's a small the above the GTX 1060 6GB in performance (for your reference.)

You will certainly be feeling the lack of an SSD. A 120GB boot drive is sufficient and well worth the $20ish.

The SSD is totally worth the money, just try to get one with 5 years of warranty.

Seagate Technology | Official Forums Team

IronWolf Drives for NAS Applications - SkyHawk Drives for Surveillance Applications - BarraCuda Drives for PC & Gaming