Switching from 2015 11inch Macbook Air

Hey folks, I'm looking for help on deciding my next laptop after 5 long years with my lovely MacBook Air.

I bought this MBAir in 2015 while some of my friends were stills student and therefore got a 15% discount. Ended up costing about £800 or so. 

Fast forward 4 years and I think I'm ready to upgrade to something a bit larger. At work I have a 15 inch laptop and I just like that form factor better.  I'm living in Japan right now so my mental budget is about 100,000 yen ($1000 ish) (I can spend more but I would have to be persuaded. 

I did want to go for a MacBook if possible but looking at the 13 inch current MacBook Air, it's 119,000 before tax and the specs are pretty weak considering the price (only 8th gen i5 and 8GB DDR3 RAM). Also I really do not like their new low-profile keyboard (my 2015 model has the classic, awesome, keyboard). I guess once I cut out the student discounts I realised how expensive Macs are...

Four things I'm really taking into consideration are the trackpad, battery life, heat dissipation and overall device sturdiness/durability.

Those are the four things I love about my MBAir. Even after nearly 5 years, I still get a solid 6 or 7 hours out of it, the all metal chassis never warps and the screen hinge is so sturdy, the screen never wobbles. Also it rarely ever gets hot (I think maybe it has 1 small fan and it's very quiet). 

So far I've seen a few good laptops but I'm really stuck between them:

Lenovo S540 (Core i7-8565U based, 8GB DDR4, SSD 1TB (PCIe NVMe/M.2) price JPY 92,000

HP Envy x360 15 inch (AMD Ryzen 7 3700U (Vega 10 on-board graphics), 16GB (8GB×2) DDR4 RAM, 512GB SSD (PCIe NVMe M.2)  price JPY 99,000

DELL G3 15 Gaming Laptop (Core i7-9750H, GTX 1650 4GB GDDR5, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4, 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD) Price 119,661

- I don't generally take my laptop out and about with me because if I need to do work, I usually take a work laptop home. I might still take it to the cafe once in a while...

- My current laptop is about 1.1kg so I suppose literally anything will feel heavy in comparison but I'll get over it, maybe as close to 2kg as possible would be a nice target.

- I was really interested in having a laptop with a 144 Hz screen but they seem to be out of my price range...

Do you folks have any experience with the above 3 laptops?

Do you have any other recommendations outside those 3?

Particularly interested to hear from anyone using a Ryzen-based laptop because I've heard good things performance-wise but occasionally heat issues..?

The Cyber Monday Sale is on until Monday (go figure) 9th September so I would love to make a decision before then. 

Thanks for your help, I can't wait to read your awesome suggestions.