SFF PC, 3700X, 2070 SUPER, 32GB -NEED A CASE

Go to solution Solved by TVwazhere,

Fractal Design Node 202

Silverstone ML08, RVZ01/02/03

Silverstone SG13B

Here's a complete list, sorted by size if you're interested

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dzRY3LLsXcDX5Qt5PvQOrAJhw0EK9Cy7UtQPdyRp6PY/edit#gid=0

Hello Guys,

I am planning to build a Small Form Factor PC, with the config below, but I am not finding a SFF case to go with it.

I was wanting something like the Dan A4-SFX, but it is a very expensive case here in Germany. So  I am looking for a case like the Dan A4, I was thinking the Cougar QBX but in size comparison, the QBX is much lager.

If you have any tips or ideias please share with me, I will be happy to hear.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X

MSI GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Ventus OC

G.Skill SniperX Urban Camouflage DIMM Kit 32GB, DDR4-3600, CL19-20-20-40

Corsair Force Series MP510 960GB

ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming-ITX/TB3

Fractal Design Node 202

Silverstone SG13B

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dzRY3LLsXcDX5Qt5PvQOrAJhw0EK9Cy7UtQPdyRp6PY/edit#gid=0

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

3 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Silverstone SG13B

Yeh

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, Fasauceome said:

Yeh

I had to make sure the Ventus was short enough because I dont have the 270mm GPU length memorized yet

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

37 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

I had to make sure the Ventus was short enough because I dont have the 270mm GPU length memorized yet

The rule of thumb is Pascal FE, it's the exact size

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 hour ago, TVwazhere said:

Fractal Design Node 202

Silverstone SG13B

Thank you, I will use this sheet. My old PC is a SG13, I want something that I could put in a backpak, I will find something in this list.