Computer Powers Off and On @ Random - Kernel Power 41

Okay so my PC is about to go out the window. I recently upgraded my PC with a bunch of new stuff, more RAM, new storage, new PSU, new CPU and it's never performed better EXCEPT for this great meme it does where it turns off and on at random, just as though someone pulled the power cable out and jammmed it back in again within 3-4 seconds. I've been having this issue on and off for a few weeks now and I cant get it to replicate on any cue, its not heat related as far as I know, my power supply is brand new and I've even tried changing the power board it's plugged into in case it was just an issue with power surging or something.

The only recorded error code I get is an ominous "Kernel Power 41". I disabled Windows' ability to restart the PC by itself so I dont think it's a software problem. Does this sound like a busted motherboard?

Specs:

Mobo - ASRock b360M Pro4

CPU - Intel i7 9700 @ 3ghz 

RAM - 4x8gb DDR4 Dual Channel HyperX 

GPU - Nvidi gtx 1060 6gb

Storage - Samsung 970 Evo Plus nvme m.2 - 500gb 

PSU - Some bronze standard 750 watt Cooler Master one, I threw out the box, sorry 

I really just want to be able to use my PC without worrying about it crashing and wiping my progress in work or games for no discernable reason, its so frustrating. 

Edit: I've tried a few of the standard things, scanned for viruses, checked core temps during high octane activities (like playing RDR2 lmao) and I've now disabled the disk turn off feature in my power settings, cant figure ANYTHING out, the crashes can be hours, minutes or WEEKS apart. 

Edited by yaboimydude
further testing