£500 PC Tower (UK)

vK 3 1 RON

Used parts are fine, looking to play Six Siege 1080p decent settings >60fps, primary gaming focused, not really bothered about too much intensive workstation stuff, obviously >8GB RAM wanted for discord/chrome etc open at same time. 

25 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

a bit over budget, if too much, let me know and we can look at cutting down.

Thank you for the suggestions, I can pickup a used 2600 for £90 so that saves £20 and takes it down to £500. But I then have to ask, is a 590 is a little much for what we're after? Don't get me wrong, more performance is better, however, can +20%~ performance justify the +£60 when we're trying to make it budget? Maybe it'd be better to get a slightly better motherboard with +£30? 

1 minute ago, vK 3 1 RON said:

Thank you for the suggestions, I can pickup a used 2600 for £90 so that saves £20 and takes it down to £500. But I then have to ask, is a 590 is a little much for what we're after? Don't get me wrong, more performance is better, however, can +20%~ performance justify the +£60 when we're trying to make it budget? Maybe it'd be better to get a slightly better motherboard with +£30? 

the motherboard is good for the 2600. I'd go for a second hand rx580 instead, you can find a good one for £100. just make sure it's the 8GB one

3 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

the motherboard is good for the 2600. I'd go for a second hand rx580 instead, you can find a good one for £100. just make sure it's the 8GB one

Nice, I'll take a look around for an 8GB 580 :)

1 hour ago, vK 3 1 RON said:

The Bazooka is plenty of MOBO for a 2600.

I am always keen on the MX-330 for a budget case. It checks all boxes you want a case to check (minus inclusion of intake fans, but even most high end cases have that problem.)

Try finding something like this...

1. Ryzen 5 2600 for around £100.
  2. A decent b450 Mobo for around £40.
  3. 16gb ddr4 3000/3200mhz for around £40.
  4. I'll recommend you to buy a brand new SSD, preferably a 500gb model.
  5. Vega 56/GTX 1070 for around £180-200.
  6. A decent case for around £30-40.
  7. A decent unit belonging to tier A+/A/B+/B in the PSU tier list for around £40. 

SSD TIER LIST

CPU - Ryzen 7 3700X

Mobo - ASRock X470 Taichi

Memory - G.Skill Trident Z RGB (8x2 3200MHz) 

Storage - Sabrent Rocket 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 2TBWD Black 1TB

GPU - MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti LIGHTNING

CaseFractal Design Meshify C

PSUSuper Flower Leadex II Gold 650W