RGB Light Offset

Sam.MP4
Go to solution Solved by Bombastinator,
22 minutes ago, Sam.MP4 said:

I currently have a Gigabyte B450 Aorus motherboard and one of the RGB lights that has the Aorus logo is a slightly different color. Is there any reason for this? That is the one that is a slightly different color. Is this normal? Is this related to the RGB fusion software? It also only does it at certain colors. For example, it doesn't do it at orange or blue but it does it at pink and white.

Annotation 2019-12-05 170322.png

BD90BE27-046B-44E7-B7F9-03F0DFACA51E.jpeg

One of the lights in your RGB lighting behind that panel is somewhat but not totally faulty.  Specifically one of the Rs (red) It is such a small problem it is possible an RMA would be refused, but it is a hard hardware issue and that would be the only way to fix it.   It should not affect performance in any way.

I currently have a Gigabyte B450 Aorus motherboard and one of the RGB lights that has the Aorus logo is a slightly different color. Is there any reason for this? That is the one that is a slightly different color. Is this normal? Is this related to the RGB fusion software? It also only does it at certain colors. For example, it doesn't do it at orange or blue but it does it at pink and white.

Specs: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 XC Ultra 16 GB of Corsair Vengence Gigbyte B450 Aorus Pro EVGA Supernova 650 G3 Thermaltake V200 TG RGB 

2 minutes ago, Saksham said:

so everything is offset or it just doesnt do orange/blue?

Well kind of. It is fine ob some colors but on others it is offset. I was giving an example. It is also only that RGB light that is doing it.

Specs: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 XC Ultra 16 GB of Corsair Vengence Gigbyte B450 Aorus Pro EVGA Supernova 650 G3 Thermaltake V200 TG RGB 

22 minutes ago, Sam.MP4 said:

One of the lights in your RGB lighting behind that panel is somewhat but not totally faulty.  Specifically one of the Rs (red) It is such a small problem it is possible an RMA would be refused, but it is a hard hardware issue and that would be the only way to fix it.   It should not affect performance in any way.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

7 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

I don't really care I was just worried it meant something bad.

2 minutes ago, Sam.MP4 said:

I don't really care I was just worried it meant something bad.

I don’t think it does, at least nothing really important.  One of the red LEDs in that bank of RGB LEDs is dead, probably.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.