Hi,

I have recently been uploading a lot on the forum, concerning various parts lists in order to get the best pc for the money I am spending. I have finished my final parts list now and wanted to see what you guys think. The PC is meant to be able to run 1080p gaming at high settings at 60 FPS. Most of the games that I play, such as Planetside 2 or Battlefield 4, are a few years old and should run on the PC (I hope). I may also run some newer titles, such as the new COD. 

I am planning to overclock both my CPU and GPU and hence chose 2 extra case fans (the case I'm buying already includes 1). I also chose a better CPU cooler as the stock cooler with the Ryzen 5 2600 is not powerful enough to let me overclock the CPU to its fullest potential. I also chose the ASRock B450m as apparently its great for overclocking. Do you guys agree?

The total price for this setup is 628 Euros

Attached is the parts list. What do you think?

Screenshot 2019-12-05 at 17.14.39.png

you had a post about your build yesterday as well. why make a new one?

as I said there, replace the ram with a 3200 C16 kit and go for a different ssd, a400 isn't great.

3 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

you had a post about your build yesterday as well. why make a new one?

as I said there, replace the ram with a 3200 C16 kit and go for a different ssd, a400 isn't great.

Sorry, just keep changing my mind about some parts and finalised it just now so I made a new post. Will overclocking work nicely with the build?

- Get a different SSD, Crucial MX500 \ Samsung 860 Evo \ Team MP32 for SATA or some good NVMe drive for a bit more.

- Get 3000\3200 MHz RAM kit, they cost the same.

- I advice you to get a different case too, this case is not better than just using the PC components without the case at all (very bad airflow).

Tag or quote me so i see your reply

1 minute ago, Juular said:

- Get a different SSD, Crucial MX500 \ Samsung 860 Evo \ Team MP32 for SATA or some good NVMe drive for a bit more.

- Get 3000\3200 MHz RAM kit, they cost the same.

- I advice you to get a different case too, this case is not better than just using the PC components without the case at all (very bad airflow).

Will the different ram speed and ssd make much of difference? I can pick up the ssd I have for 39 EUR which is very cheap. Also, do you think I will be able to overclock my CPU nicely?

5 minutes ago, ZUMEX said:

Will the different ram speed and ssd make much of difference? I can pick up the ssd I have for 39 EUR which is very cheap. Also, do you think I will be able to overclock my CPU nicely?

That SSD have very low sustained writing speed (30 MB\s), that's like the worst SSD on the market today. I don't know where are you shopping at but i see PNY CS900 on Amazon for 54 EUR, it'll be way better choice.

The difference in performance with 3200\3000 MHz RAM vs 3666 MHz will not be that big but again, i don't see any 2666MHz kit that are cheaper than 3000MHz.

34 minutes ago, Juular said:

That SSD have very low sustained writing speed (30 MB\s), that's like the worst SSD on the market today. I don't know where are you shopping at but i see PNY CS900 on Amazon for 54 EUR, it'll be way better choice.

The difference in performance with 3200\3000 MHz RAM vs 3666 MHz will not be that big but again, i don't see any 2666MHz kit that are cheaper than 3000MHz.

Alright, so overclocking will work fine with the parts ?

6 minutes ago, ZUMEX said:

Alright, so overclocking will work fine with the parts ?

Yep, it's not like Zen+ CPUs OC very good in the first place but there's nothing that will prevent you from doing it.