Webcam VS DSLR/Video Camera

So I'm looking to upgrade my camera that I use for streaming, because unfortunately my C910 that I bought for 4.00 at a Goodwill is starting to stutter and freeze, and eventually just stop working at first I thought it was with Streamlabs but I tried it other places and it just kind of slowly started dying out on me. I have a few prospect webcams in mind, like the Razer Kiyo, or the C920 but I had also considered getting like a DSLR camera and a tripod to use as my main streaming camera like I have seen a few people do, but my question first is what are the pros and cons of one VS the other, and the other question is what would you recommend that provides the most bang for the buck? I'd like to keep under 200.00 as I want something quality, perhaps that also works well with Streamlabs Chroma Key effect for use with a green screen.

#AllBirbsAreEqual

My Humble Budget Build

• CPU
    Ryzen 5 2600
  • Motherboard
    ASUS B450M
  • RAM
    T-Force 16GB 3000mhz DDR4
  • GPU
    Powercolor Red Dragon Rx580 4GB
  • Case
    Rosewill ATX Mid-Tower
  • Storage
    1 X WD 1TB HDD
    1 X Seagate 2TB HDD
    1 Silicon Power 256gb SSD
  • PSU
    EVGA850 BQ
  • Display(s)
    HP 1920 X 1080 Monitor
    Acer SB220Q bi 21.5 inches Full HD
    Acer 1440 X 900 Monitor
  • Cooling
    Enermax Liqmax III
    1 120mm Rosewill Case fan
  • Keyboard
    Corsair K68 RGB Keyboard
  • Mouse
    Razer Naga Trinity
  • Sound
    Insignia Computer Speakers
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 Ultimate

I'm no expert but I would expect that if you want to keep costs low then a webcam will be cheaper than a DSLR. I have the C920 and I haven't been disappointed. I think the problem with using a DSLR, iirc from when I looked into it, was that you had to make sure you had HDMI out and that the output could be made clean. Like no grids or battery indicators or anything like that and to get one with good video quality and that for under £200 was a bit of a stretch. You also need a capture card to do that which is another added expense. Things may have changed in the year since I looked but that's what I remember being the problem.

|| CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 (@3.9GHz) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B350 Plus || Cooler: Arctic Freezer 33 eSports Edition || GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 SC || Memory: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB C16 (@2933MHz) || SSD: SanDisk 128GB || HDD: WD Blue 2TB, Toshiba 2TB, Transcend 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM550x || Case: Fractal Design Focus G || Monitor: 2x AOC 23” I2369VM IPS Full HD, Samsung 32" LED TV Monitor || Mouse: Logitech G703 Wireless || Keyboard: Cooler Master MK750 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) || Speakers: Dell Stereo Speakers || Headphones: Sennheiser HD 4.40 BT / Samsung Galaxy Buds ||