Console vs PC

2011PCGuy

So, me and my friend are arguing and he keeps saying console is better than PC and I tell him frame rate is better. He says "FRAME RATE ISNT BETTER, GRAPHICS ARE LIKE THE MOST IMPORTANT THING." His Xbox runs at a native 60fps and my PC outperforms his Xbox by alot. Someone with more knowledge tell me some info on console specs.

Just now, 2011PCGuy said:

So, me and my friend are arguing and he keeps saying console is better than PC and I tell him frame rate is better. He says "FRAME RATE ISNT BETTER and he says he will run at 10 and it will feel the best. GRAPHICS ARE LIKE THE MOST IMPORTANT THING." His Xbox runs at a native 60fps and my PC outperforms his Xbox by alot. Someone with more knowledge tell me some info on console specs.

You can get a very expensive PC and have more frames and better looks ?

But otherwise this seems like an argument you can't win because prior biases.

Just like how people can't accept that fact that mainland Africa is an island

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Wii is the greatest gaming machine in history.

PC gaming ranks second by some way.

All other Nintendo consoles rank a close 3rd.

Everything else is garbage.

Nintendo stuff has nowhere near the best graphics nor does it run at the highest frame rate. It is just great because it pays great and is always fun.

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

No matter how you put it, high end PC will always have an advantage over consoles because it can run on high settings, high res and with high FPS at the same time. Consoles are locked at 60.

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

pick up your pc. have your friend pick up his xbox. walk three paces. turn. Fight!

Just ask him in how many games he can crank up the video settings to ultra

They both have their advantages over each other, there's no objectively better platform. Why waste time arguing over why you think your preferred platform is better?

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20

28 minutes ago, minibois said:

Just like how people can't accept that fact that mainland Africa is an island

Well 33% of them think that Australia is not an island, I'm more concern by that tbh :o 

30 minutes ago, 2011PCGuy said:

So, me and my friend are arguing and he keeps saying console is better than PC and I tell him frame rate is better. He says "FRAME RATE ISNT BETTER, GRAPHICS ARE LIKE THE MOST IMPORTANT THING." His Xbox runs at a native 60fps and my PC outperforms his Xbox by alot. Someone with more knowledge tell me some info on console specs.

whats with the arguements, his point of view probably wont change and yours probably wont either, i dont understand these xbox vs playstation vs pc arguements, they all have positives and they all have their negitives

why dont you enjoy the fact that you can now play some games with your friend even though he is on xbox rather than complain which one is better like young children 

1 minute ago, Plouffe said:

Well 33% of them think that Australia is not an island, I'm more concern by that tbh :o 

nice to see you again (i think it was you, i complemented someone on their baby yoda profile picture like 2 days ago)

can i just state there are people that think australia isnt even a real place, can i also add that sometimes i think australia isnt a real place either and i live here

Image result for weird australian thing

Console: For some people easier to use (some people cant really play with a mouse/keyboard. Ofcourse there's controllers for PC's. Pc has the advantage of complete custimization and higher specs. However it requires more maintenance. You have to take care of things more yourself etc etc. However; i prefer having complete control. 

2 minutes ago, WickedStarfish said:

nice to see you again (i think it was you, i complemented someone on their baby yoda profile picture like 2 days ago)

It was me :P

3 minutes ago, WickedStarfish said:

can i just state there are people that think australia isnt even a real place, can i also add that sometimes i think australia isnt a real place either and i live here

Hmmm, this is weird indeed O.o

*** Thread locked ***

Due to past issues, we don't allow this type of threads. You can use our search function to find past arguments.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv