what should i choose

MrKostaz

My computer is rocking an a6-3650 APU but I am having serious bottlenecks by me GTX450. I have found a great deal for second hand RX580 but my brother is offering me his GTX580 for free.Should i keep the money and get the GTX580 and replace quite soon my a6-3650 to a ryzen 3 2200G with the GTX580? Or keep the a6 for a little longer with the RX580 and upgrade the cpu eventually?
I think best choise is to get the RX580 but i am not sure at all.What do you think?

1 minute ago, boggy77 said:

How good is the deal on the 580?

it is 100€ for the XFX Radeon RX 580 4GB GTX XXX Edition

1 minute ago, MrKostaz said:

it is 100€ for the XFX Radeon RX 580 4GB GTX XXX Edition

I wouldn't call it a particularly good deal. It's the 4gb variant and the xfx coolers aren't great. A good 8gb 570 would probably outperform it, while being quieter, cooler and cheaper

1 minute ago, boggy77 said:

I wouldn't call it a particularly good deal. It's the 4gb variant and the xfx coolers aren't great. A good 8gb 570 would probably outperform it, while being quieter, cooler and cheaper

Oops I was wrong about the XFX part..I it is a RX 580 4GB  GTS XXX sorry.

I'd prioritise getting a ryzen platform. For 200euro you can get a r5 1600, a motherboard and 2x4gb ram and use the gtx580 until you get another 100euro for a rx580 in a few months