Missing EKWB AM4 Backplate Gasket?

Shoot.

I'm upgrading my system to Ryzen 3k and mean to bring my old EKWB loop along for the ride. I ordered a replacement mounting kit from an online retailer here in Switzerland - but I just realized that it doesn't include a rubber gasket to insulate the MB from the backplate. I'm thinking about three different solutions:

1) Remove the thin (I think silicon) gasket from the original AMD backplate and stick it onto the EKWB backplate. Seems easy enough. 

2) I'm a hobby bike mechanic, lots and lots of rubber inner tubes. So I just cut a a rubber bike inner tube to size, punch a couple holes and use that.

3) If I kind of stretch the old gasket I can get two screws through on one side, then punch two holes on the other side. Bit of a kludge, but that also ought to work.

Any thoughts about the best choice?

Spoiler

PSU: Cooler Master V1200 Platinum / MB: Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming / CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x / RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32GB (2x16GB) / GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 Gaming OC 24GB / OS: Windows 11 / Screen: Samsung CRG9 (5120 x 1440) / Case: DIY Bench built custom into a a cabinet / Case Fans: 4x BeQuiet Magicool 140mm Pure Wings / Rad: Magicool 180 Triple / Pump: Aquastream XT / Res: Aquacomputer aqualis PRO 450ml / CPU Block: EK Supremacy Clear Acetal / GPU Blocks: Bykski N-GV1080TIG1-X with VRAM Cooling via B-3090TC-X Water Block