System Hangs/BSOD when WLAN card Enabled

Blind X

Sorry for all the story and a lengthy post but I am in need of a solution for this 

OK so I have this pretty old system which keeps annoying me with problems one after another. Its a branded machine from HP with a 14pin motherboard whoose BIOS lets me do nothing tbh. It has an i7 2600 installed so works pretty decent with a boot SSD thats why its still in my use. Despite the fact that I have solved quite a lot of these issues this one thing is what I think is beyond my areas of expertise and after a time I literally gave up on it.

So I have this PCI WLAN card from TP-LINK (pretty old one too) and It was working great till there was no Graphic Card in my PC. Then I bought a 750Ti for light gaming purposes as the on board graphics was no good except I could play a very few old games. When I installed the card I started having this problem of system hanging. Sometimes the system booted to Windows, sometimes it gets stuck on the load screen and sometimes you can use it for a while like a minute or so but then again everything gets freezed. At first I had no idea what was going on. But then I came to knew that my WLAN card was behind all this. So I disabled the slot in the BIOS where the card was installed and everything started working fine.

However, the problem is I have 3 Internet in my home from 3 different ISPs, one I use for gaming that has low down speeds but has no jitter and ping issue, second one is for good down speed but you cannot game on it (the pings aren't reliable), and the third one is a decent one with good down speed and pings as well. The problem is I can only use Ethernet from the router of the first mentioned net, so am able to game on this but whenever I have to download anything its a nightmare. I have to change my pc then copy paste the stuff and it all takes a whole lot of time. Sometimes I even have to use my cell phone for this purpose and its really annoying.

This problem occurred after I installed the graphic card so I have tried a lot of stuff to make both of them to work together but am unable to do so,

1. I change the slots for both the graphic card and the WLAN card to see if that is causing the issue.

2. I installed the latest drivers for both of them

3. I have even re-installed Windows a couple of times but didn't help

This WLAN card, as I said is a pretty one and when I installed this on this same PC when there was no GPU I still faced the same problem. The system would freeze so I had to disable the WLAN card first install its driver and utility and then enable it back again and then it worked. But now after this GPU upgrade I am really unable to make both of 'em work together. Before this the card was working. But now I have left it's slot disabled in the BIOS in order for the GPU to work since I was literally tired of opening and closing the case and changing all the slots. Else I would have to remove the graphic card for the WLAN to work.

Also, the driver of this card is so old that I had to make it backwards compatible with Windows 7 to make it work on Windows 10. IDK if that information is necessary.

I have no idea what is making these two cards conflict like this.

I am in require of a solution if its possible without any idea of spending money on new stuff.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards.

Weird old proprietary prebuilt has weird problems when even one minor thing in it changes. Yup.  I hate prebuilts.

have you tried moving the wlan to a different slot? (Assuming it’s even possible) I got no good reasoning for this one other than suspicion of stupid is generally well founded regarding old prebuilts.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

28 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Weird old proprietary prebuilt has weird problems when even one minor thing in it changes. Yup.  I hate prebuilts.

have you tried moving the wlan to a different slot? (Assuming it’s even possible) I got no good reasoning for this one other than suspicion of stupid is generally well founded regarding old prebuilts.

Yeah I tried changing slots but nothing helped. Me to hate these prebuilts specially the old ones like these.