5700 XT RAW II????????????????????????????????? temps?

redbread123

How could you with all those question marks in the way?

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Often a lack of reviews on a card is telling all on its own.

1 minute ago, Den-Fi said:

Often a lack of reviews on a card is telling all on its own.

no, maybe it's a new card.

8 minutes ago, redbread123 said:

no, maybe it's a new card.

And this means what? If XFX isn’t widely sampling it, that just means it’s an okay card that they don’t mind not getting a ton of press. 

15 minutes ago, Den-Fi said:

And this means what? If XFX isn’t widely sampling it, that just means it’s an okay card that they don’t mind not getting a ton of press. 

i mean a little bit of benchmarks would be nice ?

3 minutes ago, redbread123 said:

i mean a little bit of benchmarks would be nice ?

Joker and Tech of Tomorrow had some.

1 minute ago, Den-Fi said:

Joker and Tech of Tomorrow had some.

i think im starting to fanboy gn and hwunboxed, but honestly it's justifiable because hwunboxed monitor reviews are top notch and gamer nexus, man he is on another level.

10 minutes ago, redbread123 said:

i think im starting to fanboy gn and hwunboxed, but honestly it's justifiable because hwunboxed monitor reviews are top notch and gamer nexus, man he is on another level.

I don't think Steve wants to touch another 5700 series card in his life lol, so probably no chance of getting a GN review unless they did a couple at the same time of the last 5700 series stragglers. Everyone is all Navi'd out til higher end ones come in. But yeah, GN is HWB are awesome guys. Both have really nice Discord servers.

It appears the teething issues of earlier XFX Navi cards are probably not a concern with it, but the way it ran worse with manual overclocks in actual games is rather odd, i wonder whats up with that, haven't seen that on other partner model 5700(XTs).  Usually overclocks on Navi cards are a mild increase to average FPS, but a worthwhile improvement to 1% lows. 

TBH i'd still recommend Sapphire or Powercolor, out of all the partner brands they both had solid cards from the start, all of their 5700(XT) variants showing now issues, and often are the best value as well. 

Raw II sucks. 

Rule of thumb is to avoid meme cards, such as Thicc, RAW, Waifu and so on. 

When it comes to those cards, budget is spent of gimmicky marketing and not engineering.

Ex-EX build: Liquidfy C+... R.I.P.

Ex-build:

Meshify C – sold

Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0 GHz/1.4V – sold

Gigabyte X370 Aorus Gaming K7 – sold

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB @3200 Mhz – sold

Alpenfoehn Brocken 3 Black Edition – it's somewhere

Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse – ded

Intel SSD 660p 1TB – sold

be Quiet! Straight Power 11 750w – sold

ok this thread is useless to me, my 2060 super isn't delayed and I'm picking i tup today.

2 hours ago, redbread123 said:

ok this thread is useless to me, my 2060 super isn't delayed and I'm picking i tup today.

So end it and have it locked.  It’s polite.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

-= Locked =-

Topic has run its course.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER