Wifi extender that uses Type C for power

NTDaws

Hello kids, I'm looking for a wifi extender that uses Type C for power. Thx all ideas welcome

The geek himself.

While it's not an extender per-se Google Home WiFi does. From what I've seen tho everything else just plugs right into a socket.

Bow down to me humans.

I can't help if you don't quote me. How am I supposed to know if you need my premium support? Now starting at £399.99 a year.

Also, be a sport and mark the correct answer as the correct answer. It will help pour souls in the future when they are stuck and need guidance.

"If it works, proceed to take it apart and 'make it work better.' Then cry for help when it breaks." - Me, about five minutes ago when my train of thought wandered.

Remember kids, A janky solution is still a solution.

21 minutes ago, limegorilla said:

While it's not an extender per-se Google Home WiFi does. From what I've seen tho everything else just plugs right into a socket.

Yeah but that won't work because I need to make it portable

The geek himself.

Just now, Dawson Wehage said:

Yeah but that won't work because I need to make it portable

Your probably not going to find much luck there then. If your looking to use it out and about that’s pretty much a no-go anyway as any extender I have ever used requires quite the bit of setup. I’d say your much more likely to get results out of using the Personal Hotspot feature in CMD. So basically use your laptop as an extender, if that helps.

Bow down to me humans.

I can't help if you don't quote me. How am I supposed to know if you need my premium support? Now starting at £399.99 a year.

Also, be a sport and mark the correct answer as the correct answer. It will help pour souls in the future when they are stuck and need guidance.

"If it works, proceed to take it apart and 'make it work better.' Then cry for help when it breaks." - Me, about five minutes ago when my train of thought wandered.

Remember kids, A janky solution is still a solution.

You'd need a USB C to micro cable to charge it since it has a micro port: https://www.amazon.com/TP-Link-Wireless-Travel-Router-TL-WR902AC/dp/B01N5RCZQH/

Not sure if this one has an extender mode, but it is USB C : https://www.amazon.com/RAVPower-FileHub-Wireless-Portable-Transfer/dp/B07P5QDQ1B

There area thousand others on Amazon, just search travel router, or portable router.