TP Link Archer tx3000e disconnecting

Tyranade

I purchased this network adapter the other day and have Installed it in my PC and no matter what settings I change it always drops connection. I have tried setting the wireless speed all the way down from AX to AC to N to G and it just still keeps dropping. I've also reinstalled the intel drivers and the same thing keeps happening? Any ideas on the cause?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7950X3D | Cooler: NZXT Kraken 360 2023 Edition | Motherboard: Asus X670-P Wi-Fi |  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance 6000MT/s

GPU: XFX AMD Radeon 7800XT | PSU: NZXT C1000 | Storage: Corsair MP600 Core XT 2TB | Case: NZXT H7 Flow

CPU-Z Validation

4 hours ago, Tyranade said:

I purchased this network adapter the other day and have Installed it in my PC and no matter what settings I change it always drops connection. I have tried setting the wireless speed all the way down from AX to AC to N to G and it just still keeps dropping. I've also reinstalled the intel drivers and the same thing keeps happening? Any ideas on the cause?

It could be a week signal issue

6 hours ago, cole0622 said:

It could be a week signal issue

I doubt it since my old network adapter never had any issues with a dropped connection :/.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7950X3D | Cooler: NZXT Kraken 360 2023 Edition | Motherboard: Asus X670-P Wi-Fi |  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance 6000MT/s

GPU: XFX AMD Radeon 7800XT | PSU: NZXT C1000 | Storage: Corsair MP600 Core XT 2TB | Case: NZXT H7 Flow

CPU-Z Validation

can you see the signal strength? Also what about any connections you made while installing

On 12/5/2019 at 6:04 AM, cole0622 said:

can you see the signal strength? Also what about any connections you made while installing

Appologise for the late reply my job sometimes require me to stay overnight at work and sleep so I have not been at home.

Anywho I have max signal strength to my router and the only thing between me and my router is wooden floring as it is basically in the room right below the room my PC is in. I've also double checked and made sure everything is connected as it should be nothing was loose. I does not even seem to be doing it at a set interval the connection drops happen at random times too.

I even turned this setting on to no avail.

P5TMDLp.png

I have even tried every one of these options thinking maybe my router just does not like AX Connections to no avail.

jvpBWqj.png

CPU-Z Validation

try disabling all power saving modes for the adapter, also what is roaming aggressiveness set to?

1 hour ago, cole0622 said:

try disabling all power saving modes for the adapter, also what is roaming aggressiveness set to?

Set to Medium 3/5. I've not changed this setting so that would be default.

NlRyw8b.png

I've also turned off this setting the other day hoping it would help

IeGMxeS.png

This was set to Auto but ill try turning this off to see if it helps.

sbKVUK7.png

CPU-Z Validation

One thing I have literally JUST noticed is the Driver from the TP Link website that I got from the support page for this card is Dated as "24/04/2019" (UK Layout) however when I googled "Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX 200 Driver" and went to the intel website they have one from October. I am going to try that.

CPU-Z Validation

4 minutes ago, Tyranade said:

One thing I have literally JUST noticed is the Driver from the TP Link website that I got from the support page for this card is Dated as "24/04/2019" (UK Layout) however when I googled "Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX 200 Driver" and went to the intel website they have one from October. I am going to try that.

try that, might also try setting aggressiveness to lowest then mimo to "no mimo" if the previous dosen't work

Just now, cole0622 said:

try that, might also try setting aggressiveness to lowest then mimo to "no mimo" if the previous dosen't work

I will deffinately give the aggressiveness and mimo changed a try if the driver update doesnt help.

I'm honestly questioning what the hell TP Link are doing the driver download from the TP Link website was much larger than the dowload from the intel website for the same thing by like 100MB

Thanks for your help so far. I can fix most things with a PC but when it comes to networking I am a bit of a dud aha.

CPU-Z Validation

• 5 weeks later...

I'm having the exact same problem. I have a recent build (2 weeks) and decided to change the "tp-link archer T6E" for the "TX3000" because the new one has bluetooth as well and I didnt want to have an extra USB port taken, also the "TX3000" is supposed to be a lot faster.

I finished installing the drivers off tp-link's website and I realized the connection kept dropping completely every couple of minutes. Were you able to solve this problem?

On 1/5/2020 at 11:34 PM, eltunkopotter said:

I'm having the exact same problem. I have a recent build (2 weeks) and decided to change the "tp-link archer T6E" for the "TX3000" because the new one has bluetooth as well and I didnt want to have an extra USB port taken, also the "TX3000" is supposed to be a lot faster.

I finished installing the drivers off tp-link's website and I realized the connection kept dropping completely every couple of minutes. Were you able to solve this problem?

Just as an update, I tried the 5g network instead of the 2.4 and it now works flawlessly.

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same issue. 2.5 GHz or 5 GHz is not much difference. Keeps disconnecting and shows lots of HW-related errors in the Event Viewer.

Will be returning it, since I found no solution to the issue.

I'm having this issue too. I upgraded my network card to this: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07Y82HZV1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 after some issues with the previous card. Now every 25-30 minutes ish, every device connected to the router will drop connection, then regain it 60 seconds later. If I disable the new card and return to the previous, the issue goes away. As with Drolevar, 2.5GHz and 5GHz makes no difference.

• 2 months later...