Looking For Feedback on List of Prebuilts

We are planning on selling our own PCs so we've spending ages trying to make configs that make sense and so we've been going around and asking people in the PC community if our prebuilts are good, well balanced, and have a competitive price? So in your opinion, how is our line-up looking so far? Are they ready yet or are there any changes you would make? And if you need any more explanation for any of it just let me know!

list.png

6 minutes ago, avrona said:

We are planning on selling our own PCs so we've spending ages trying to make configs that make sense and so we've been going around and asking people in the PC community if our prebuilts are good, well balanced, and have a competitive price? So in your opinion, how is our line-up looking so far? Are they ready yet or are there any changes you would make? And if you need any more explanation for any of it just let me know!

list.png

A320 boards are an issue for future upgrades if the people that buy the low end ones want to use them as a upgrade rig. Another problem is that if you buy in bulk and want to use these for a next gen ryzen you may end up with basically useless stock as a320 boards are being left out in the dust.

I would also highly advice to change the case for the budget ones to something sleeker and possibly coloured fans in there. Assuming you buy in bulk you can get a lot of good cases that have both from overseas for the price of said case. We still very much buy with our eyes even when looking for the best bang for the buck systems which all the sub 600 ones fall into.

2 minutes ago, jaslion said:

A320 boards are an issue for future upgrades if the people that buy the low end ones want to use them as a upgrade rig. Another problem is that if you buy in bulk and want to use these for a next gen ryzen you may end up with basically useless stock as a320 boards are being left out in the dust.

I would also highly advice to change the case for the budget ones to something sleeker and possibly coloured fans in there. Assuming you buy in bulk you can get a lot of good cases that have both from overseas for the price of said case. We still very much buy with our eyes even when looking for the best bang for the buck systems which all the sub 600 ones fall into.

We went with A320 as they are supposed to be the cheapest possible builds, upgradabillity is far from a priority for them. Also we don't buy in bulk, so we won't have leftovers, but we also can't get bulk discounts.

put the cheaper pcs in nicer cases too. nowadays people really care about how their pcs look so that matters. I do hope that you are getting a good price by buying in bulk from manufacturers as without it it is near impossible to profit. have you calculated if you will be making decent enough profit margins for this to make sense? have you done market research to ensure that people are willing to buy from an unknown startup at these prices? have you also factored in costs like shipping?

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen™ 9 3950X Processor (Stock, -0.1V offset)  /// Motherboard: Asus Pro WS X570-Ace /// CPU Cooler: Deepcool GamerStorm Castle 360 RGB V2 /// GPU: Gigabyte AORUS GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ 8G /// RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V 128GB (4x32GB) 3200Mhz CL16 /// Chassis: Fractal Design Define R6 USB-C Blackout TG /// PSU: Corsair RM850i /// Storage: 500GB Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe (boot) + 1TB WD Black SN750 NVMe (Working Drive) + 2x 1TB Samsung 850 EVO 2.5" SATA SSD RAID0 (Game Library) + 2TB Seagate BarraCuda (Backup) /// OS: Windows 10 Pro

Peripherals (Main Rig): Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 + Logitech G903 Lightspeed /// Keyboard: Keychron Q1 ANSI - JWK Lavender Linear Switches (TX Switch Film, Krytox 205g0), Durock V2 Stabilisers, Polycarbonate Plate, Tape Mod, GMK Blue Samurai + Keychron K4 V2 Hotswap RGB Aluminum Frame - Gateron Milky Black (Deskeys Switch Film, Krytox 205g0), Foam Mod, Tape Mod, GMK Rainy Day PBT Clones /// Tablet: Wacom Intuos M BT /// Monitor: 4x LG 27UL500-W (4K IPS Freesync) /// DAC: Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 /// Speakers: Logitech Z625 /// Mic: Focusrite CM25 MkII /// Headphones: Audio-Technica ATH-M50x, ATH-LS70iS IEMs /// Racing Wheel: Logitech G920 Driving Force with Shifter /// Eye Tracker: Steelseries Sentry  /// External Drives: 500GB Samsung T5 SSD (Working Drive)

Home Server - NASty: CPU: AMD Ryzen™ 7 2700x Processor /// Motherboard: Asus PRIME X470-Pro  /// CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 /// GPU: Gigabyte GeForce® GT 1030 OC 2G /// RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 64GB (4x16GB) 3200Mhz CL16 /// Chassis: Fractal Design Define R5 Window /// PSU: Corsair RM750x /// Storage: LSI SAS 9211-8i (IT Mode) + 10x 4TB Seagate Exos Enterprise Drive /// OS: UNRaid

Tester Rig: CPU: AMD Athlon™ 200GE Processor /// Motherboard: Asus ROG Crosshair VI Hero WIFI  /// CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism RGB /// GPU: Palit GeForce® GTX 1050 2GB StromX /// RAM: Klevv Bolt 8GB (1x8GB) 3000Mhz CL15 /// Chassis: The AMAZING $30 "Computer Case"! /// PSU: Seasonic Focus GX-750 /// Storage: 1TB Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" SATA SSD + 240GB Transcend SSD220S 2.5" SATA SSD /// OS: Windows 10 Pro

Laptop (Asus UX430UN): CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-8550U Processor  /// GPU: NVIDIA GeForce MX150 /// RAM: 16GB 2133Mhz /// Storage: 512GB SanDisk SD8SN8U512G1002 (boot) /// OS: Windows 10 Home

Other Tech: Console: Xbox One S 1TB, Apple TV 4K /// Printer: Canon imageCLASS MF635Cx /// Phone: Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max 256GB Graphite (Daily Driver)  /// Tablet: Apple iPad 9.7-inch Wi-Fi (2018) 32GB + Apple Pencil (1st Generation) /// Headphones: Apple Airpods Pro, Sony WF-1000XM3, Sony WH-1000XM3 /// Smartwatch: Apple Watch Series 6 GPS Space Grey

Cameras: Bodies: Canon EOS-1D X Mark II, Canon EOS 5D Mark IV,  Sony A6000 /// Lenses: Canon EF 24-70mm F/2.8L USM, Canon EF 16-35mm F/2.8L II USM, Canon EF 70-200mm F/2.8L IS II USM, Tamron SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD G2 (Canon), Sony SEL-P1650 E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS /// Lighting: 2x Godox SL60-W Continuous LED, 2x Canon Speedlite 580EXII /// Tripods: Leofoto LS-324C Carbon Fiber Tripod + Leofoto LH-40 Ballhead, Leofoto MC-80 Multipurpose Clamp, Triopo DG-3 Gimbal Head /// Yes, I am a Canon Fanboy, deal with it

1 minute ago, berberries said:

put the cheaper pcs in nicer cases too. nowadays people really care about how their pcs look so that matters. I do hope that you are getting a good price by buying in bulk from manufacturers as without it it is near impossible to profit. have you calculated if you will be making decent enough profit margins for this to make sense? have you done market research to ensure that people are willing to buy from an unknown startup at these prices? have you also factored in costs like shipping?

What cases would you suggest that's nicer then? Also we don't buy in bulk. And yes of course we did all the basics like calculating profits, market research, shipping, etc.

5 minutes ago, avrona said:

What cases would you suggest that's nicer then? Also we don't buy in bulk. And yes of course we did all the basics like calculating profits, market research, shipping, etc.

As I don't know who you will use as your supplier I cannot really recommend a case as these may not even be available through them.

1 minute ago, avrona said:

look at the Aerocool Cylon. It is only 6 pound more than the case u listed on amazon.

Your prices also seem to be a little steep, i just specced out the highest end one you listed on Chillblast, your's comes out only 4 pound cheaper on similar parts. 

Also have you considered how you will handle warranty claims? will you pay to get their system shipped back to you, diagnosed and have them wait for a few weeks while you RMA it for them and then pay to have it shipped back again? Having them deal with it themselves isn't really a good option as the customers you are likely getting with such services likely won't have the expertise to open the side panel let alone diagnose the pc. 

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen™ 9 3950X Processor (Stock, -0.1V offset)  /// Motherboard: Asus Pro WS X570-Ace /// CPU Cooler: Deepcool GamerStorm Castle 360 RGB V2 /// GPU: Gigabyte AORUS GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ 8G /// RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V 128GB (4x32GB) 3200Mhz CL16 /// Chassis: Fractal Design Define R6 USB-C Blackout TG /// PSU: Corsair RM850i /// Storage: 500GB Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe (boot) + 1TB WD Black SN750 NVMe (Working Drive) + 2x 1TB Samsung 850 EVO 2.5" SATA SSD RAID0 (Game Library) + 2TB Seagate BarraCuda (Backup) /// OS: Windows 10 Pro

Peripherals (Main Rig): Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 + Logitech G903 Lightspeed /// Keyboard: Keychron Q1 ANSI - JWK Lavender Linear Switches (TX Switch Film, Krytox 205g0), Durock V2 Stabilisers, Polycarbonate Plate, Tape Mod, GMK Blue Samurai + Keychron K4 V2 Hotswap RGB Aluminum Frame - Gateron Milky Black (Deskeys Switch Film, Krytox 205g0), Foam Mod, Tape Mod, GMK Rainy Day PBT Clones /// Tablet: Wacom Intuos M BT /// Monitor: 4x LG 27UL500-W (4K IPS Freesync) /// DAC: Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 /// Speakers: Logitech Z625 /// Mic: Focusrite CM25 MkII /// Headphones: Audio-Technica ATH-M50x, ATH-LS70iS IEMs /// Racing Wheel: Logitech G920 Driving Force with Shifter /// Eye Tracker: Steelseries Sentry  /// External Drives: 500GB Samsung T5 SSD (Working Drive)

Home Server - NASty: CPU: AMD Ryzen™ 7 2700x Processor /// Motherboard: Asus PRIME X470-Pro  /// CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 /// GPU: Gigabyte GeForce® GT 1030 OC 2G /// RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 64GB (4x16GB) 3200Mhz CL16 /// Chassis: Fractal Design Define R5 Window /// PSU: Corsair RM750x /// Storage: LSI SAS 9211-8i (IT Mode) + 10x 4TB Seagate Exos Enterprise Drive /// OS: UNRaid

Tester Rig: CPU: AMD Athlon™ 200GE Processor /// Motherboard: Asus ROG Crosshair VI Hero WIFI  /// CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism RGB /// GPU: Palit GeForce® GTX 1050 2GB StromX /// RAM: Klevv Bolt 8GB (1x8GB) 3000Mhz CL15 /// Chassis: The AMAZING $30 "Computer Case"! /// PSU: Seasonic Focus GX-750 /// Storage: 1TB Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" SATA SSD + 240GB Transcend SSD220S 2.5" SATA SSD /// OS: Windows 10 Pro

Laptop (Asus UX430UN): CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-8550U Processor  /// GPU: NVIDIA GeForce MX150 /// RAM: 16GB 2133Mhz /// Storage: 512GB SanDisk SD8SN8U512G1002 (boot) /// OS: Windows 10 Home

Other Tech: Console: Xbox One S 1TB, Apple TV 4K /// Printer: Canon imageCLASS MF635Cx /// Phone: Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max 256GB Graphite (Daily Driver)  /// Tablet: Apple iPad 9.7-inch Wi-Fi (2018) 32GB + Apple Pencil (1st Generation) /// Headphones: Apple Airpods Pro, Sony WF-1000XM3, Sony WH-1000XM3 /// Smartwatch: Apple Watch Series 6 GPS Space Grey

Cameras: Bodies: Canon EOS-1D X Mark II, Canon EOS 5D Mark IV,  Sony A6000 /// Lenses: Canon EF 24-70mm F/2.8L USM, Canon EF 16-35mm F/2.8L II USM, Canon EF 70-200mm F/2.8L IS II USM, Tamron SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD G2 (Canon), Sony SEL-P1650 E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS /// Lighting: 2x Godox SL60-W Continuous LED, 2x Canon Speedlite 580EXII /// Tripods: Leofoto LS-324C Carbon Fiber Tripod + Leofoto LH-40 Ballhead, Leofoto MC-80 Multipurpose Clamp, Triopo DG-3 Gimbal Head /// Yes, I am a Canon Fanboy, deal with it

5 minutes ago, berberries said:

look at the Aerocool Cylon. It is only 6 pound more than the case u listed on amazon.

Your prices also seem to be a little steep, i just specced out the highest end one you listed on Chillblast, your's comes out only 4 pound cheaper on similar parts. 

Also have you considered how you will handle warranty claims? will you pay to get their system shipped back to you, diagnosed and have them wait for a few weeks while you RMA it for them and then pay to have it shipped back again? Having them deal with it themselves isn't really a good option as the customers you are likely getting with such services likely won't have the expertise to open the side panel let alone diagnose the pc. 

The Cylon doesn't have an ODD which is something we want all our PCs to have. Also one of our main points is that our PCs are way cheaper than any other pre-built PC. Also we sorted out warranty already also. All of that kind of stuff is sorted out, so the only real thing we want to confirm is the specs for our PCs.