Gigabyte 1070 G1 Gaming, unable to change RGB

vuise
Go to solution Solved by vuise,

so an update,

i prepared the wires, ready to perform the mod but thought why not continue try meddling with software for a bit before i take a part the gpu.

for me, i had to use an old version of Xtreme Engine. Specifically version 1.25 worked for me but changes only applies when i restarted the program. Really odd stuff.

Credits to a post on reddit, i would link back to the post i saw but i cant find the link (plus i'm lazy to back track my searches lol)

Hi everyone, i know i'm double posting but here's the original post. I didnt realise there was a troubleshooting section, i'm sorry :(

so yes, i'm thinking of bypassing gigabyte's software altogether and trying to use something that i know works. Any recommendations / advice?

so an update,

i prepared the wires, ready to perform the mod but thought why not continue try meddling with software for a bit before i take a part the gpu.

for me, i had to use an old version of Xtreme Engine. Specifically version 1.25 worked for me but changes only applies when i restarted the program. Really odd stuff.

Credits to a post on reddit, i would link back to the post i saw but i cant find the link (plus i'm lazy to back track my searches lol)