New motherboard

Jlmerry11

Ok so my current motherboard has a alc 887 chip abd i plan on upgrading to a motherboard with alc1200 this is not the only reason for the upgrade but i am just wondering if i will notice better quality audio through me headset headphones and speakers with this new motherboard was just a curious thought is all and i cannit find this particular comparison online.

1 hour ago, Jlmerry11 said:

Ok so my current motherboard has a alc 887 chip abd i plan on upgrading to a motherboard with alc1200 this is not the only reason for the upgrade but i am just wondering if i will notice better quality audio through me headset headphones and speakers with this new motherboard was just a curious thought is all and i cannit find this particular comparison online.

no honestly if you really want to guarantee better sound is by updating your headphone the source can only improve so much especially if it's mother board audio. if you are upgrading a motherboard solely for audio (which I know your not ) stop and look into thing like DACs and amps or DAC/amp combo units cause that will improve your source.