What to do with my hacked twitter account?

VirusDumb

So I was having some issues with chrome so I installed Firefox lite (Android) and used it for twitter but after a while I found that some one else has logged in my twitter account I was spooked and I changed the password still it didn't work so I uninstalled Firefox and downloaded this dolphin browser and changed my password.

So when I was using Firefox was someone wire sharking me to get my password or I am still in danger of being jacked

As long as you use https it's going to be next to impossible to wireshark you, unless you ignore warnings about invalid certificates. Make sure to use https and that the site has a valid certificate and that you're using the correct URL and don't e.g. click on a link in an email (e.g. phishing). That should keep you safe in either browser.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

If you've been done then it wasn't the browser that was the problem, chrome, ff, safari are all the same when it comes to HTTPS.    Installing anew browser very likely didn't cause this.  Did you click any links in emails or on websites that you didn't mean to?  Did you click through an invalid certificate warning?  Did your ex know/guess your password?

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Considering that I can't find any lite version of firefox in the play store when I searched for it, it's likely that you downloaded a fake version that was configured to send all log in data to the creator so I would suggest changing the passwords for all the accounts you used when using that browser.