LianLi O11 Air best fan config?

claudinho7

Hello, black friday passed and almost all parts arived (except CPU that was out of stock in UK, but comes tomorrow) so im about to get down and dirty with it. My curent mental debate is how i am going to configure the fans for the best airflow possible.

CASE-LianLi O11 Air Rgb (Great discound in uk. cheaper then dynamic or Air non rgb)

CPU - Ryzen 7 3800x (will OC)

CPU Cooler-  Deepcool Castle 240 RGB

Mobo- Aorus x570 Elite

GPU- 5700XT Nitro+ (Will OC? )

PSU- Corsair RM 750x 80+gold full modular

RAM: 2x8 Patriot Viper 3600mhz 17c (Will OC?)

Storage: Sabrent M2 512Gb + Crucial 500Gb ssd

extra 6x Uphere 120m PWM RGB Fans for the memes (for a total of 11 case fans + 2xfans Rad) (i think 2 out of the 5 that come with the case are not rgb)

What options do i have for the best airflow given the high amount of fans i have at disposal and the AIO rad?

A: Replacing the front mesh with the top one and having RAD on side+1intake(if fit) and 3 front intake 3 bottom intake, 3 exhaust top and 1 exhaust back?

B: Rad intake on side and 2 top intake 2 bottom intake 2(if fit) back intake [will give fresh air on top of gpu cpu and push it towards the front) and 3 exhaust front(no need to take out the mesh here i guess) plus 1 exhaust top 1 exhaust bottom

C: Rad side on push pull intake (-2fans) 3 front intake 3 bottom intake 3 top exhaust (with or without mesh swap here? )

D: Other smarter options?

From my unexperienced point of view i think B would be the coolest option but im concerned about creating some weird airflow spin in front of the rad

A.jpg

B.jpg

C.jpg

my guess c. the front fans wont do much just for looks. keep in mind the top mesh will block 85% of the air escaping and the front will reduce the air flow to 15% with the mesh same with the bottom mesh. grate case bad mesh....

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

from what iv read the top mesh is not as thick as the front one 

2 hours ago, claudinho7 said:

from what iv read the top mesh is not as thick as the front one 

by thick you mean how big the holes are? could be but still you loses performance

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

Yeah the holes. And still a slight loss on that but keeps the dust away and also have plenty more fans around

A or C. Bottom intake is best since it pulls fresh air right into the GPU, and top is best for exhaust as hot air naturally rises.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

Would i gain more to push pull the rad then to have an extra exhaust on the back?

31 minutes ago, claudinho7 said:

Would i gain more to push pull the rad then to have an extra exhaust on the back?

i think it goes push pull> pull>push most people go push so they can see the fan. but pull is better by like 1 or 2 degrees

is it worth spending the extra money for 3 more fans no. if you dont care about money and want the best performance then ya.

but if i got cheap rads $25 each for a 360 and say your buying good fans around $25 each 2 more rads would give better temps then 3 fans but i have to add the extra cost for fans ans fittings but cheap fittings cheap fans i still think it would out preform 3 good fans buts thats imo