Couple of questions.

FracturedRaptor

I've been watching Linus for a good while but this is the first time I've come here, call it procrastination. 

1. Killer network drivers are driving me up a wall. I tried using Live Update 6 to install the latest network drivers and it not only killed the Ethernet port, no internet, but got me stuck in a loop of being asked to restart the computer to continue ... after restarting ... over and over again. I had to use my laptop to download their uninstaller on a thumb drive and kill it on my PC. Thank god I kept the driver CDs for the board. Is this is a known issues or am I just unlucky?

2. Recently I invested in a 2080 ti. I've read that these run hot and mine so far, on 1080p, hits around 60-73 degrees Celcius. Is this normal? And if possible I'd love case suggestions for maximum air cooling.  I have two 200m fans in the front but I don't think the lone 120 on the back is enough to jettison the heat fast enough. I'm using the CoolerMaster H500 case for those who're wondering. Also, I'm tired and fresh out of work. If I screwed up describing the fan sizes blame that. 

1. Make sure you're only installing just the driver, not the killer networking suite. ALso, I avoid boards that user Killer as there drivers are horrendous.

2. Those temps look damn good for a 2080ti.

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

2 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

1. Make sure you're only installing just the driver, not the killer networking suite. ALso, I avoid boards that user Killer as there drivers are horrendous.

2. Those temps look damn good for a 2080ti.

I'm beginning to hate it too. My new build is right around the corner and I'm going with a Gigabyte Z390. Killer can burn in HFIL. I wasn't sure if the temps were bad or not, I'm no professional. I plan to pair it with a 9900k to match the Omen Emperium X I gifted myself for Christmas. I just want to make sure I can do some 4k goodness without turning my bedroom into the next Fallout game.