Dual Pump + Resevoir combo as PCI-E Expansion slot (2 panels)

The newest resevoirs come in flat rgb ondisplay type shapes, all kinds of shapes have come to the market in fact. Pretty pleased about these! But recently ive started to wonder if there could be a smarter way of doing these builds that will fit into SFF builds natively without having to compromise on space elsewhere, ofc. this is impossible, but the idea stuck with me for a bit, and I still wonder if someone is actually doing what I am about to share, or if anyone has experimented with it as a mod, or simply just like the idea.

As the title says: Dual Pump + Resevoir combo as PCI-E Expansion slot (2 panels), well that is essentially the idea,
or rather the PCI-E part is the actual idea. With a bit of control circutry and some smart utilization of the possible length and balance by placing the heavy pumps closest to the panel brackets on the IO side of the expansion card mount. 
Theoretically this should be able to power (if not alone then add a molex or standard power connection) the pump(s) as well as share the information needed from the motherboard and BUS to provide good solid control of the loop(s).
Having the resevoir in line with the Graphics Card(s) on a Midi/Full-Tower build, would line it up perfectly with the Pump Resevoir combo, for even less tubing and straight tubing. If done right, it might even be possible to put it inbetween too cards, for tight fit with a risercable, as long as the CPU loop has an access to one of the loops. It will free up more room for radiators, and air flow, or potentially allow for SFF builds with enough expansion slots to shrink in size while having 2 loops, and make room for a PSU. Ofc. its just speculation at this point for me. But If someone has made something like this i'd love to see it, or maybe Linus Tech Tips could go on a crazy workshop project like this? Either way, I hope this has inspired some one :). Personally I think my next build post University is going to be something really wild, and i wont rule out trying something like this, and I promise i'll make a video series/montage and share it with the LTT community if that is the case. What do you think of the idea of a res-pump-combo as an expansion card?