Should I go for Alienware or cyber power?

Should I just go for Alienware R9 or cyber power?

personally I would prefer Alienware but some people told me that Alienware sucks because compare some configuration with other pc they are 15% worse on 3D mark, but I don’t know, and I like it’s appearance. But I don’t know if it is worth?

another decision is cyber power 2070s. 
         Cyber power alienware

price.      1302               1741 (after tax)

F9620E6D-DBF6-4694-876B-111E7C88204E.png

DFA74E5D-DE16-46D4-BFA6-A7A55D84106A.png

B1094152-E71A-4840-9233-42802FD52CD4.png

10 minutes ago, Leric said:

because compare some configuration with other pc they are 15% worse on 3D mark

If fine tuned performance is a factor for you, you should really build your own system

It will be cheaper than either of these, you'll get the performance you want and get the looks you want.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

12 minutes ago, Slottr said:

If fine tuned performance is a factor for you, you should really build your own system

It will be cheaper than either of these, you'll get the performance you want and get the looks you want.

I am new bee in this field, so I may don’t have enough time to learn about what kinda configuration should I buy during the cyber Monday.  As for now, I just wanna compare this two configuration.

4 minutes ago, Leric said:

I am new bee in this field, so I may don’t have enough time to learn about what kinda configuration should I buy during the cyber Monday.  As for now, I just wanna compare this two configuration.

This is a good opportunity to learn. I'm sure the people here can help you with the specifications and what to buy for that price. Putting the pc together is just like lego's, Plenty of tutorials online. you can do it! its great fun :)

4 minutes ago, Leric said:

As for now, I just wanna compare this two configuration.

In that case, I've often heard Alienware doesn't give the best cooling. It really heats up, and "screams" just as the CyberPower review says too. I suggest you immediately look into a PC build guide - 

It will take a moment for any of the vast majority of members here at this forum to immediately suggest a full PC build plan for your budget, which you may specify or we can take the prices of those two PCs as the limit. 

The CyberPower review says that if you add a couple fans, it will increase cooling and reduce notice, so you can go down that way - it's ok, no one here recommends it I'm sure, but if you make a PC yourself, you'll learn a lot and installing new fans will be a breeze, which it will not be if you have never made a PC. 

You know what I'll immediately come up with a build in US dollars with Amazon prices. 

14 minutes ago, Aristotle2019 said:

In that case, I've often heard Alienware doesn't give the best cooling. It really heats up, and "screams" just as the CyberPower review says too. I suggest you immediately look into a PC build guide - 

It will take a moment for any of the vast majority of members here at this forum to immediately suggest a full PC build plan for your budget, which you may specify or we can take the prices of those two PCs as the limit. 

The CyberPower review says that if you add a couple fans, it will increase cooling and reduce notice, so you can go down that way - it's ok, no one here recommends it I'm sure, but if you make a PC yourself, you'll learn a lot and installing new fans will be a breeze, which it will not be if you have never made a PC. 

You know what I'll immediately come up with a build in US dollars with Amazon prices. 

Ok, I will try to do it.

please gimme some configuration or suggestions to make a 2070s or 2080s desktop.

i hope l can make it under 1500$.

and where I can find some good appearance computer case?

So u can go for 

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800X (3700X is not even adding to the cart for some reason) for 329.99 USD (3700X goes for 299 USD, if you can get it) 

Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite for 169.99USD (the wifi version goes for 209 USD but the price difference is not justified, you can get a WiFi adapter for less than 20 dollars, even less than 10)

Graphics Card: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 Super Gaming OC (triple fan cooler) goes for 719.99 USD 

Storage: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB for 149.99 USD 

RAM: G.Skill TridentZ Neo 32GB (2×16GB) 3600MHz CL16 for 169.99USD 

Case Phanteks P350X for 69.99USD 

Power Supply: Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold for 119.89 USD 

CPU cooler :

here, you can either go with Corsair H115i RGB Platinum AiO 280mm liquid cooler for 139.99 USD 

OR 

a Noctua Chromax (so black colour) NH-U12S 120mm air cooler which would be as good but u wud need Arctic MX-4 thermal compound which together costs 69.95+9.99 USD 

in case of the air cooler u will need to buy two 120mm front case fans for intake and one 120mm is included for exhaust at the rear. For the AiO (all in one) two fans of the CPU cooler will do the work of intake 

so with AiO the price comes to 1879.12 USD 

and with air cooling 1831.79 USD (with fans and air cooler and thermal paste) 

Add 8 bucks for this WiFi adapter 

Or use ethernet if possible.

I think this is AS GOOD as you can go. Nvlink - or SLI as it was called - is only an enthusiast thing, and for a low budget definitely can't be done. It's also slowly dying. So no need to invest more in an SLI enabled motherboard, I got u the cheapest X570 board available, it's still the new X570 chipset, so it's already too good and for that price why downgrade to similarly priced last-gen B450?

I mean, a Ryzen 7 3800X and an RTX 2080 Super. I mean, DAMN. 

Alright now I see u need it under 1500USD .

For 1733.95 USD u can get a RTX 2070 Super with three fans. For around 1660 USD u can get 2070 Super with two fans.  

U can save more by opting for a non RGB AiO or a 240mm AiO instead of the 280mm I gave. You can also reduce storage to 512gb but M.2 only. U can also reduce RAM to 16GB (I only have 32GB because Star wars Jedi Fallen Order recommends it)