Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
COCOBYTES

Post Linus Memes Here! << -Original thread has returned

1 minute ago, Tech_Dreamer said:

PS:  FYI if You're wondering why i'm putting Text as a header/title outside of the picture & not inside with impact bold font like an actual genuine meme for the past few weeks in my posts , My Photoshop subscription have ended & i'm rethinking getting one but since it's too much fo rme at the moment i'm holding back & the generic meme sites are a extreme radioactive cancerous no no place for me. so bear with the fuzziness , Hope it's not too annoying for the time being. will get on to it soon .

what do you use to make memes now?

even MS paint can put text ontop of photos.

>>> QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING <<

Please Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It. Take Time & Explain.

If I'm Wrong, Please Point It Out. I'm Open To Criticism and Learning New Things. I Won't Bite.

Links

|→ PC Troubleshooting ←|→ Memory Overclocking Guide ← | → PSU Tier List ←| → SSD Tier List ←|→ You Probably Don't Need That Powerful PSU ←|  

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: (Delidded) Core I7 4770K @3.5Ghz - Too lazy to OC

GPU:  GTX 1070 ROG Strix - Too Lazy to OC

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87-HD3

RAM: Ballistix DDR3 OC'ed to 2000Mhz

Power Supply: Corsair RM750X

CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X62

Storage: 240GB SSD + 2TB HDD

Case: Corsair Crystal 460X With 5 RGB Fans

Peripherals:

• Corsair K95 RGB MX Brown
  • Corsair Glaive RGB
  • HyperX Cloud Stinger

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 512GB SSD - 16GB DDR4

"I used to have a gaming computer for playing games. Now I have a gaming computer for YouTube?"

Just now, RadiatingLight said:

what do you use to make memes now?

even MS paint can put text ontop of photos.

haven't touched MS paint in years, i know it had a text button in there somewhere , haven't used it , I'll check it out. but i do need the image manipulation features & i'm pretty sure mspaint have those for fine tuning , maybe it'll be good enough for regular meme, Thanks m8 will check it out.

7 hours ago, Tech_Dreamer said:

PS:  FYI if You're wondering why i'm putting Text as a header/title outside of the picture & not inside with impact bold font like an actual genuine meme for the past few weeks in my posts , My Photoshop subscription have ended & i'm rethinking getting one but since it's too much fo rme at the moment i'm holding back & the generic meme sites are a extreme radioactive cancerous no no place for me. so bear with the fuzziness , Hope it's not too annoying for the time being. will get on to it soon .

Gimp

Elemental 

Spoiler

Intel i5 6500 @3.8ghz - 8GB HyperX - 600w Apex PSU - GTX 1060 G1 GIGABYTE 6GB - s340 Black - 240gb Toshiba Q300 - Cooler master TX3i - MSI z170-A PRO.

Old Build (sold for 290€)

Spoiler

Intel i3 540 @ 3.9ghz (On stock cooler, Hits 80c max) - 8gb ram - 500w power supply - P7H55-M LE  120gb SSD - Talius Drakko case

Project Frug 50$ Water loop

Laptops

Spoiler

13" Macbook Air - Alienware m14x r2 -  2009 15" Macbook Pro (I was give all of these and would never buy them myself)

11 hours ago, Tech_Dreamer said:

haven't touched MS paint in years, i know it had a text button in there somewhere , haven't used it , I'll check it out. but i do need the image manipulation features & i'm pretty sure mspaint have those for fine tuning , maybe it'll be good enough for regular meme, Thanks m8 will check it out.

GIMP (2) is an ok free alternative to Photoshop

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

What are you looking for?

On 12/06/2017 at 0:13 PM, Tech_Dreamer said:

Looks oddly close to one of those crappy staged stock image

19251481-Portrait-Of-Young-Handsome-Busi

hahahahahah you hot that from John Oliver didn't you?

Linus's voice was annoyingly hellish for atleast the first 50 videos that i watched

Looking for a source to this one:

https://a.pomf.cat/bfvglv.mp4

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

When Linus tweets about another season of scrapyard wars:

5963d41aeb2a8_C79gv9qW4AIsf4v.pnglarge.thumb.png.e8a1c19b01f398931c2a6ee66e0fc4e1.png

Comic sans is best font

-me to my graphic design teacher 6 seconds before I got kicked out of the classroom

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hyrule is my city

7 minutes ago, DXMember said:

Looking for a source to this one:

https://a.pomf.cat/bfvglv.mp4

at 1:50

>>> QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING <<

Please Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It. Take Time & Explain.

If I'm Wrong, Please Point It Out. I'm Open To Criticism and Learning New Things. I Won't Bite.

Links

|→ PC Troubleshooting ←|→ Memory Overclocking Guide ← | → PSU Tier List ←| → SSD Tier List ←|→ You Probably Don't Need That Powerful PSU ←|  

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: (Delidded) Core I7 4770K @3.5Ghz - Too lazy to OC

GPU:  GTX 1070 ROG Strix - Too Lazy to OC

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87-HD3

RAM: Ballistix DDR3 OC'ed to 2000Mhz

Power Supply: Corsair RM750X

CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X62

Storage: 240GB SSD + 2TB HDD

Case: Corsair Crystal 460X With 5 RGB Fans

Peripherals:

• Corsair K95 RGB MX Brown
  • Corsair Glaive RGB
  • HyperX Cloud Stinger

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 512GB SSD - 16GB DDR4

"I used to have a gaming computer for playing games. Now I have a gaming computer for YouTube?"

35 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

at 1:50

thenks, the real version is underwhelming =(

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

13 hours ago, Tech_Dreamer said:

I'd love to know how many PMs he must get in a week...

5 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

He is a god after all. One may pray to him but the answers may not always be forthcoming or even obvious. The important thing is that one keeps faith.

- Hallowed are the followers of Linus

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

5 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

44 minutes ago, Nuluvius said:

He is a god after all. One may pray to him but the answers may not always be forthcoming or even obvious. The important thing is that one keeps faith.

- Hallowed are the followers of Linus

Our father, which art in surrey, hallowed be thy name

Thy kingdom come, thy benchmarks done, at home, as they are, at LMG HQ

Give us this day, our daily video

and forgive us our hate as we forgive your clickbait

and lead us not to buy bad hardware and deliver us from consoles

For thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory of a 4 way Titan build with RGB

Meme responsibly kids!

Spoiler

59698f94059b9_Mylife..thumb.png.2ada8108b16933a303ef684b7a31ee3e.png

The echo of my empty heart signifies the soulless silence of a gaming rig without dedicated graphics.... Fixed!

Long live the GTX 1060!

2 hours ago, Aelar_Nailo said:

Meme responsibly kids!

Hide contents

59698f94059b9_Mylife..thumb.png.2ada8108b16933a303ef684b7a31ee3e.png

that's just disturbing

"Linus.exe stopped responding"

time set in URL

also, was going to make a gif but nothing was able to upload a video over one hour. Sry

Probably waiting for the forum to load until the NBN gets here, while waiting for my school laptop to boot.

Custom PC:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 5820k | RAM: 20GB 2400 DDR4 | Mobo: Asus x99-a | GPU: MSI gtx 980 | Case: Coolermaster CM Storm | HDD: 3TB WD Black | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 Evo | PSU: Coolermaster V1000 | Display: BenQ XL2730Z | OS: Windows 10 Home (boot: 34 seconds)

School Laptop (Used to run Inventor and Photoshop):

Spoiler

HP Probook 430 G2 (CPU: i3 4030U (underclocked and locked to 1.9Ghz) | RAM: 4GB | HDD: 320GB (60GB for user) | Display: 1366x768 TN 13.3 | (boot: 7:23) (Now with 200% more bloat)

Personal Laptop:

Spoiler

Dell Inspiron PP20L OS: Mint and CentOS (absolutely crushes my school laptop despite being about 8 years old)

Peripherals:

Spoiler

Headmounted Speakers: Sony MDR 1RNC ( @LinusTech should seriously review some Sony headphones, these sound amazing.) , TypeWriter: Logitech  MX800, Clicker: Logitech MX800

Totally Useful Links:

Spoiler

9 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

that's just disturbing

Sorry Ryan, was dredging through old-ish techquickies. Image was taken from Emulators as fast as possible, so blame Jon?

The echo of my empty heart signifies the soulless silence of a gaming rig without dedicated graphics.... Fixed!

Long live the GTX 1060!