Adding cheap 120mm fans from Aliexpress good idea?

Hi guys! This is my current set up:

• i5 4460
  • Asus B85M-G R.20 mATX
  • 16 GB RAM DDR3 @1600 MHz
  • 160 GB SATA Intel SSD + 2 TB Seagate HDD @7200 RPM
  • MSI ARMOR OC RX 570 4 GB
  • System Power U9 500W BeQuiet! PSU
  • Thermaltake V3 Black Edition case (120 mm exhaust fan incluided)
  • Extra 120 mm PureWings 2 intake fan located near the GPU

I was wondering if it would be a good idea to add more cheap fans from Aliexpress. I'm out of fan connectors on my motherboard so I also was wondering if there's another way to power the cheap fans. I have extra molex connector in the PSU.

I was thinking about adding 1 exhaust (top of the case) and 2 more intakes (front and botton of the case).

Temps on the CPU are great (below 63C), althought stock intel cooler sometimes gets a little loud (I have done some ajustments to fan curve using Asus utility).
GPU temps are my main concern, because I have to set a fairly agressive fan curve to keep the GPU cool when gaming (auto setting is bad, I've seen the GPU go over 80C which can be avoided). The extra fan I added helps quite a bit but I still get noise. I was hoping that adding more fans could enable me to set quieter fan curves for the whole system.

5 minutes ago, joser1813 said:

Hi guys! This is my current set up:

You can just lower your existing fan curves and probably be fine the case has plenty of mesh. cheap fans are likely to be noisy anyways, and they'd run at 100% all the time through a molex connection.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Cheap fans are rarely worth it. If you really want extra fans you could get fan splitters so you can mount two fans in one fan header. I have the Arctic P12 PWM PST ones which have a built in fan splitter, I quite like these. (Note the PST part, they also come without built in fan splitter). Running fans over molex is a bad idea.

Fans: https://www.arctic.ac/eu_en/p12-pwm-pst-co.html

PSU tier list // Motherboard tier list // Community Standards 

My System:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Gigabyte RTX 3060TI Gaming OC ProFractal Design Meshify C TG, 2x8GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200MHz, MSI B450 Gaming Plus MaxSamsung 850 EVO 512GB, 2TB WD BlueCorsair RM850x, LG 27GL83A-B

Have you adjusted case fan rpm as well or just for the cpu?

Increasing case airflow can help graphics card cooling. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.