Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BobZHAO

Somebody show this to Linus

Recommended Posts

 

1 minute ago, BobZHAO said:

Sorry, I post at wrong place

you can report your own post and click on "wrong subform" and the mods will deal with it shortly

though dont spam the report button...


yeet!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, SlimyPython said:

ok @LinusTech

 

idk how the video will play out though

 

Maybe a bathroom renovation

Yeah, Ultimate RGB bathroom something like that

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SlimyPython said:

ok @LinusTech

 

idk how the video will play out though

 

Maybe a bathroom renovation

easy

 

linus will make a stupid facial expression, and the editor will put up a toilet rgb next to the head shot, and call the thumbnail picture done.

 

video content will be short, very short. he will show the various colors of the rgb toilet

 

then link a amazon affiliate address onto the video notes

 

it will sell out in linus orange, then prices will go up

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
2 minutes ago, SlimyPython said:

 

you can report your own post and click on "wrong subform" and the mods will deal with it shortly

though dont spam the report button...

Yeah, i did 

thanks mate

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BobZHAO said:

Yeah, i did 

thanks mate

your welcome

2 minutes ago, amdorintel said:

easy

 

linus will make a stupid facial expression, and the editor will put up a toilet rgb next to the head shot, and call the thumbnail picture done.

 

video content will be short, very short. he will show the various colors of the rgb toilet

 

then link a amazon affiliate address onto the video notes

 

it will sell out in linus orange, then prices will go up

dont need to dis linus every time you can


yeet!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, amdorintel said:

easy

 

linus will make a stupid facial expression, and the editor will put up a toilet rgb next to the head shot, and call the thumbnail picture done.

 

video content will be short, very short. he will show the various colors of the rgb toilet

 

then link a amazon affiliate address onto the video notes

 

it will sell out in linus orange, then prices will go up

 

 

I think if they make a video on this, they probably gonna RGB the whole bathroom.

Also It will be amazon if they sell this at lttstore.com

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, BobZHAO said:

I think if they make a video on this, they probably gonna RGB the whole bathroom.

Also It will be amazon if they sell this at lttstore.com

good point, but who will be doing the consturction work?

linus and hammers go to blue screen immediately!

 

sure can hot glue some led rgb around the mirror

maybe an orange light bulb

light switch cover plate action, maybe rgb that too ;)

maybe get an endorsement from a high end faucet company that will send a half dozen high end shower heads with rgb

 

 

Changing Shower Heads Rgb Flash Square 8 Inch Chrome ...
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
5 minutes ago, amdorintel said:

good point, but who will be doing the consturction work?

linus and hammers go to blue screen immediately!

 

sure can hot glue some led rgb around the mirror

maybe an orange light bulb

light switch cover plate action, maybe rgb that too ;)

maybe get an endorsement from a high end faucet company that will send a half dozen high end shower heads with rgb

 

 

 

I doubt they got some(crazy) ideas that so different from us. I mean, they are Linus RGB Group

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yvonne needs to shoot this down and bury it before the idea ever approaches Linus's brain.


The pursuit of knowledge for the sake of knowledge.

Forever in search of my reason to exist.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
3 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Yvonne needs to shoot this down and bury it before the idea ever approaches Linus's brain.

But if they do this at office or lounge......

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×