Looking for fitting case

Naijin

Right now my pc is installed in a Phanteks P400S (titanium) for a year. I'm looking for something new that improves airflow (400S is restricting), but can't really find something that suits me.

I'm using an ATX motherboard, Corsair 280mm H115i Pro and Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 64 (310mm length). I'd like to put the radiator on top and get a case with some RGB lighting that I can control via Corsair iCue or Gigabytes RGB Fusion.

Currently looking at the Corsair iCue 465X, but this doesn't allow the 280mm radiator and fans on top, only the front. Any other suggestions?

You could go onto Phanteks website and purchase the mesh front panel for the P400. It's like 20 usd. It's what I did and didn't have to buy a new case. Thermals are beyond perfect now. 

Current Build

AMD Ryzen 2600

Stock cooler

Asus ROG B450f gaming Mobo

1tb SKHynix m.2

WD 1TB HDD

Asus ROG Strix RX 5700xt

Thermaltake Toughpower 650w DPS RGB 80+Gold

16 Gigs ddr4 3000 gskill ram

Phantek fans

Phanteks P400TG

Laptop

Eluktronics Prometheus XVII

Ryzen 7 5800h

32 gigs ddr4 Corsair ram

Nvidia rtx 3080 max-p

17.3 qhd 165 hrz screen

1tb Samsung m.2

1tb WD black m.2

On 12/1/2019 at 8:59 PM, Zusafek said:

You could go onto Phanteks website and purchase the mesh front panel for the P400. It's like 20 usd. It's what I did and didn't have to buy a new case. Thermals are beyond perfect now. 

Was thinking the same, except that the P400A mesh panels are only available in black and white, while I've got the titanium gray P400S, bit afraid it won't suit the rest of the case colours

On 12/1/2019 at 5:27 AM, Naijin said:

Currently looking at the Corsair iCue 465X, but this doesn't allow the 280mm radiator and fans on top, only the front. Any other suggestions?

16 hours ago, Naijin said:

the P400A mesh panels are only available in black and white, while I've got the titanium gray P400S, bit afraid it won't suit the rest of the case colours

In that case, how about the P600S in Gray? Front Door is removable for more airflow, and you can keep the Phanteks build quality and aesthetics. 

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/Wnzkcf

Alternatively the Fractal Design Define S2 comes in Gunmetal (they dont have a Meshify version sadly)

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/m4kj4D/fractal-design-define-s2-gunmetal-tg-atx-mid-tower-case-fd-ca-def-s2-gy-tgl

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

4 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

In that case, how about the P600S in Gray? Front Door is removable for more airflow, and you can keep the Phanteks build quality and aesthetics. 

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/Wnzkcf

Alternatively the Fractal Design Define S2 comes in Gunmetal (they dont have a Meshify version sadly)

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/m4kj4D/fractal-design-define-s2-gunmetal-tg-atx-mid-tower-case-fd-ca-def-s2-gy-tgl

Just ordered the P600S in gray :)

6 hours ago, Naijin said:

Just ordered the P600S in gray :)

Nice choice. I really like that case. 

Current Build

AMD Ryzen 2600

Stock cooler

Asus ROG B450f gaming Mobo

1tb SKHynix m.2

WD 1TB HDD

Asus ROG Strix RX 5700xt

Thermaltake Toughpower 650w DPS RGB 80+Gold

16 Gigs ddr4 3000 gskill ram

Phantek fans

Phanteks P400TG

Laptop

Eluktronics Prometheus XVII

Ryzen 7 5800h

32 gigs ddr4 Corsair ram

Nvidia rtx 3080 max-p

17.3 qhd 165 hrz screen

1tb Samsung m.2

1tb WD black m.2

10 hours ago, Zusafek said:

Nice choice. I really like that case. 

Looks great in specs as well. Comes with 3 fans, plenty of room for radiator and fans on top. You could even remove part of the front panel and top panel for increased airflow, while still keeping the looks. I don't think many cases allow this.