Boinc or folding? What have they done?

I run world community grid, gpu grid and Rosetta. Plus FAH on another pc. I like to participate in potentially helpful programs but I'm really curious if any of these have ever actually helped with anything? Has the research done anything useful? 

There ya go.

Give this a watch.

2 hours ago, Den-Fi said:

There ya go.

Give this a watch.

Interesting, it seems like there is alot possible even with just rosetta. I always liked rosetta because of the fact it was doing somthing with rosetta. From the sounds of it the process may have not cured any diseases yet but it seems very possible it is just a matter of time. The idea of essentially causing our own evolution is extremely interesting!

Rosetta@home made the leading protein design software for drug design. Some of the biggest pharma companies started to use their approach for cancer drug discoveries. There are many good news on rosetta side. Their site sucks and they never share news etc but their research is going very good. They made many thing possible with their discoveries.

follow rosetta from twitter:

https://twitter.com/UWproteindesign

for the folding@home side, I don’t know much details as rosetta@home. There are many labs working with folding@home and I havent checked their papers yet but I’m sure there are discoveries on folding@home side too.