Wattage for liquid cooling

Go to solution Solved by Husky,

The amount of wattage that a cooler uses whether air or liquid is very minimal compared to the other components in the system. I can't give you can exact number but I can say that it shouldn't make a difference in terms of power delivery or what PSU you should get in most cases.

How much wattage does a liqud cooler with single fan use also how much air cooler use wattage?

The amount of wattage that a cooler uses whether air or liquid is very minimal compared to the other components in the system. I can't give you can exact number but I can say that it shouldn't make a difference in terms of power delivery or what PSU you should get in most cases.

Workstation:

Intel Core i7 6700K | AMD Radeon R9 390X | 16 GB RAM

Mobile Workstation:

MacBook Pro 15" (2017) | Intel Core i7 7820HQ | AMD Radeon Pro 560 | 16 GB RAM

2 hours ago, Husky said:

Thank you :) that was my only concern

1 hour ago, XenonRxd said:

Thank you :) that was my only concern

Remember to mark this thread as solved by clicking the button to mark best answer on the post which helped you, this way others who have the same question can see the solution easier.

Workstation:

Intel Core i7 6700K | AMD Radeon R9 390X | 16 GB RAM

Mobile Workstation:

MacBook Pro 15" (2017) | Intel Core i7 7820HQ | AMD Radeon Pro 560 | 16 GB RAM