Which one is better? Pre built gaming desktop

1 minute ago, Juular said:

See, to sum things up, they both have pretty same CPU performance level. But AMD one has better upgrade potential, you'll be able to upgrade to Zen 3\4 eventually while this Intel platform is dead end. The difference in RAM clocks speeds doesn't matter that much. Dell prebuild has bigger SSD, i don't see a gaming PC with just 250GB of storage so you'll probably need to add another SSD to AMD prebuild. We can't say if there's some other differences since they don't list them (PSU, GPU, motherboard) but there are most likely some other critical differences too.

Both are thermal 5700xt

motherboard: cyber power Assrock B550

alienware Intel® Z370 Express Chipset

psu: cyber power 650w gold 

Alienware 850w 

2 minutes ago, Juular said:

Why wouldn't you go for DIY ? You're afraid to make a build yourself ? If you have Microcenter in your state you can buy all the parts and pay them to build it.

Kinda scare of messing all those stuff up, and I have no experience, I know it might be easy after first try but I do not have time for this Black Fridays at least

19 minutes ago, Man said:

You can't be serious!

There's no gaming performance difference between 2,666MHz and 3,000MHz. Maybe ~1 FPS in some scenarios, tops. 

DO NOT dump the Alienware, just because some unknown AMD machine has 334MHz memory bandwidth advantage over it! That'd be beyond ridiculous, mate.  

Eh I believe it's more than that especially on Ryzen. Not sure on Intel, but it'll probably matter less. But "~1 fps" just isn't accurate, regardless of platform. Def not with a 5700 XT. 

3 minutes ago, Leric said:

Both are thermal 5700xt

motherboard: cyber power Assrock B550

alienware Intel® Z370 Express Chipset

psu: cyber power 650w gold 

Alienware 850w 

"thermal 5700xt" huh ?

And everything else ain't telling me much either, that's the problem with prebuilds, you don't know what are you buying.

Tag or quote me so i see your reply

The Cyberpower is the better machine, only for the fact that it has more total storage and 16 threads. Otherwise, they're pretty much interchangeable.

16 minutes ago, Man said:

just because some unknown AMD machine

It's not "Some unknown AMD machine." Cyberpower is a large boutique builder, with all their parts coming from OEMs like ASUS, MSI, ASROCK, Gigabyte, etc.

19 minutes ago, Man said:

There's no gaming performance difference between 2,666MHz and 3,000MHz.

There is with Ryzen. How much varies.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

Can anyone sum up those information to get a result for me please? Here is the approx configuration about both.

Aw.             Cyber power 

price 1058.           1049

gpu.   5700xt.        5700xt

psu.    850w aw.    650w gold

cpu.    I7-9700.       3700x

Motherboard 

Intel® Z370 Express Chipset And assrock B 550

memory 16gb 2633 MHz.  16Gb 3000mhz

8 minutes ago, Leric said:

Yes. That’s just regular 9700 no k.

thats what I Concerned about. 
should I just keep my order of cyber power or just go for Alienware?

Should have plenty of horsepower to fully utilize a 5700 XT, especially at 1440p and higher. Keep in mind, even a 9900K can't get 100% GPU utilization at 1080p w/ high framerates with a 2080Ti for example. You'll be doing absolutely fine with the non-K IMO.

So wait, how much was the Intel system? At the same price, considering all the built in wireless stuff and presumably a better SSD, I'd mildly lean toward it. If it's cheaper, it's a no-brainer. If it's say, $200 more, then the Ryzen rig would be my choice.

5 minutes ago, bmichaels556 said:

Should have plenty of horsepower to fully utilize a 5700 XT, especially at 1440p and higher. Keep in mind, even a 9900K can't get 100% GPU utilization at 1080p w/ high framerates with a 2080Ti for example. You'll be doing absolutely fine with the non-K IMO.

So wait, how much was the Intel system? At the same price, considering all the built in wireless stuff and presumably a better SSD, I'd mildly lean toward it. If it's cheaper, it's a no-brainer. If it's say, $200 more, then the Ryzen rig would be my choice.

I listed some configuration above, could you help me figure it out? Thanks.

Cyber power is like 9dollars cheaper?

32 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

The Cyberpower is the better machine, only for the fact that it has more total storage and 16 threads. Otherwise, they're pretty much interchangeable.

It's not "Some unknown AMD machine." Cyberpower is a large boutique builder, with all their parts coming from OEMs like ASUS, MSI, ASROCK, Gigabyte, etc.

There is with Ryzen. How much varies.

So which one should I buy?

31 minutes ago, Leric said:

Go alienware, it is stressfull make an assembly this part of the year if you mess something...., grab your steam account and get fun.

p.d.--: i feel guilty recomending assssssrocks.

1 hour ago, Leric said:

I listed some configuration above, could you help me figure it out? Thanks.

Cyber power is like 9dollars cheaper?

Yeah overall then, I think I'm leaning towards the Alienware rig in this case. But that's just me. Ultimately it's up to you to decide, but when I hear "256GB SSD" on the CyberPower, my mind is perceiving that as a SATA SSD, where as "PCIe SSD" implies (in my mind) an M.2 NVMe SSD. 

Keep in mind though... In real world use, most people would never really notice the major difference. If you think you'll need the extra CPU horsepower of the Ryzen 7 3700X, I would 100% go with that instead. The Ryzen gains far more as a general workstation CPU, compared to the small decrease in gaming performance, and only at 1080p with high framerates. If you plan on gaming at 1440p or more, it'll never matter. Although it is the non-K version, so it still may be dead even in gaming, but you gain so much more with all those extra threads on the Ryzen 7..

Like I said, I can only help you understand the strengths and weaknesses of each system, but it'll be up to you how that fits into your plans for using the system you pick. But ultimately? If you don't cancel your order and just go with the CyberPower rig, I think you'll really like it and will have absolutely ZERO regrets once you actually use it. So for the sake of simplicity, I would probably stick with your order. Trust me, you'll dig it. :) 

6 hours ago, bmichaels556 said:

Yeah overall then, I think I'm leaning towards the Alienware rig in this case. But that's just me. Ultimately it's up to you to decide, but when I hear "256GB SSD" on the CyberPower, my mind is perceiving that as a SATA SSD, where as "PCIe SSD" implies (in my mind) an M.2 NVMe SSD. 

Keep in mind though... In real world use, most people would never really notice the major difference. If you think you'll need the extra CPU horsepower of the Ryzen 7 3700X, I would 100% go with that instead. The Ryzen gains far more as a general workstation CPU, compared to the small decrease in gaming performance, and only at 1080p with high framerates. If you plan on gaming at 1440p or more, it'll never matter. Although it is the non-K version, so it still may be dead even in gaming, but you gain so much more with all those extra threads on the Ryzen 7..

Like I said, I can only help you understand the strengths and weaknesses of each system, but it'll be up to you how that fits into your plans for using the system you pick. But ultimately? If you don't cancel your order and just go with the CyberPower rig, I think you'll really like it and will have absolutely ZERO regrets once you actually use it. So for the sake of simplicity, I would probably stick with your order. Trust me, you'll dig it. :) 

Most people just told me to go for alienware

Because they said “ cyber power” as a prebuilt computer Company they are using most “bad” material to build a pc to make profit, so should I concern about that? 

I already picked up that cyber power pc but it is a little bit loud while playing, but everything else is doing fine, what should I do to check if this pc is good for playing or good for me?

8 hours ago, Leric said:

I would get the Cyberpower.

38 minutes ago, Leric said:

Because they said “ cyber power” as a prebuilt computer Company they are using most “bad” material to build a pc to make profit, so should I concern about that? 

Cyberpower is using the same components that someone would use for DIY.

Whereas Alienware 'makes' their own, and aren't necessarily as high quality.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

If you are looking for a boutique PC company I would recommend AVADirect. They have many components to choose from and if there is a specific part you want contact their sales and they will get it for you. They will build and test your PC for you too.

https://www.avadirect.com/

• My system specs
  • View 91 Tempered Glass RGB Edition, No PSU, XL-ATX, Black, Full Tower Case
  • ROG MAXIMUS XI EXTREME, Intel Z390 Chipset, LGA 1151, HDMI, E-ATX Motherboard
  • Core™ i9-9900K 8-Core 3.6 - 5.0GHz Turbo, LGA 1151, 95W TDP, Processor
  • GeForce RTX™ 2080 Ti OC ROG-STRIX-RTX2080TI-O11G-GAMING, 1350 - 1665MHz, 11GB GDDR6, Graphics Card
  • ROG RYUJIN 360, 360mm Radiator, Liquid Cooling System
  • 32GB Kit (2 x 16GB) Trident Z DDR4 3200MHz, CL14, Silver-Red DIMM Memory
  • AX1600i Digital, 80 PLUS Titanium 1600W, Fanless Mode, Fully Modular, ATX Power Supply
  • Formula 7, 4g, 8.3 (W/m-K), Nano Diamond, Thermal Compound
  • On AIO cooler 6 x NF-F12 IPPC 3000 PWM 120x120x25mm 4Pin Fibre-glass SSO2 Heptaperf Retail
  • 6 x NF-A14 IPPC-3000 PWM 140mm, 3000 RPM, 158.5 CFM, 41.3 dBA, Cooling Fan
  • 1TB 970 PRO 2280, 3500 / 2700 MB/s, V-NAND 2-bit MLC, PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe, M.2 SSD
  • Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 
  • Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Generation) Premium Gaming Headset
  • ROG PG279Q
  • Corsair K95 Platinum XT
  • ROG Sica