Boot Camp ISO Question

Peeps,

I have no problem installing windows 10 within boot camp using an official ISO from Microsoft, however want to use a pre-activated ISO image... problem is, Boot Camp pings up this error...

1961872503_Monosnap2019-11-2823-00-31.png.6081c0aea447284f7a06d3d7a286bfa5.png

Anyone know of a way to modify the ISO, checksum modification maybe, so the boot camp will allow it?

9 minutes ago, Graham Carter said:

Peeps,

I have no problem installing windows 10 within boot camp using an official ISO from Microsoft, however want to use a pre-activated ISO image... problem is, Boot Camp pings up this error...

1961872503_Monosnap2019-11-2823-00-31.png.6081c0aea447284f7a06d3d7a286bfa5.png

Anyone know of a way to modify the ISO, checksum modification maybe, so the boot camp will allow it?

macOS Probably isn't identifying the ISO as "64-bit" because its been modified. You can't just install Win10 and then activate it?   

Why Are We Still Here? Just to Suffer?

Just now, maseetheone said:

macOS Probably isn't identifying the ISO as "64-bit" because its been modified. You can't just install Win10 and then activate it?   

Of course, it was more of a technical workaround I was looking to solve, as apposed to just installing windows 10

1 minute ago, Graham Carter said:

Of course, it was more of a technical workaround I was looking to solve, as apposed to just installing windows 10

I understand. It just seems like a trivial problem to solve. You may be able to embed a script into the installer that automatically activates windows once you reach the desktop, but that's something you'll have to research. 

Why Are We Still Here? Just to Suffer?