ID-Cooling???

I recently finalized my build plans for a mini itx build and was planning on using the corsair h60 AIO in the sugo sg13b, but I was looking at the CPU cooler tier list in the air cooling section of this forum and I came across the ID-cooling frostflow 120, and in China, I can get that for $25. The thing is it's marked as a tier 3 cooler which places it in the same tier as the dark rock 4 pro and the corsair h80.

Do you think there's something sketchy about ID-Cooling, or is it just really good at an insanely cheap price?

Also, the ID-cooling Auraflow 360 which is marked as a tier 1 cooler and is priced at $70 in China.

Performance wise it shouldn't be very different to other manufacturers since it's most likely an Asetek OEM anyway (not sure). But my main concerns for their warranty, Corsair will reimburse costs for damages PC parts should AIO leak, i pretty sure iD-Cooling wouldn't and if they do you'll have to ship your whole-ass PC to manufacturer in China for inspection (if you're not in US you'll have to ship your PC to USA\Germany too in that case tho).

Tag or quote me so i see your reply

I'd say don't gamble on it and get Corsair or some conventional air-cooler.

For the very least i'd consider Cooler Master AIOs, they're very cheap generally, have worldwide presence and it seems that they do reimburse for leak damages too.

1 hour ago, Juular said:

Performance wise it shouldn't be very different to other manufacturers since it's most likely an Asetek OEM anyway (not sure). But my main concerns for their warranty, Corsair will reimburse costs for damages PC parts should AIO leak, i pretty sure iD-Cooling wouldn't and if they do you'll have to ship your whole-ass PC to manufacturer in China for inspection (if you're not in US you'll have to ship your PC to USA\Germany too in that case tho).

The thing is, I live in China so it's very convenient for me, also, IDk about warranty, but I'm pretty sure their warranty is as good as any other companies.

2 minutes ago, Prof. Lucifer said:

The thing is, I live in China so it's very convenient for me, also, IDk about warranty, but I'm pretty sure their warranty is as good as any other companies.

Check with them directly then as i can't find anything about leak damages reimbursing.