Moscow, Moscow, Das macht hundert Jahre alt - Cows now immersed in VR

williamcll
5 minutes ago, Hidden Orange said:

Speaking of vodka, I wonder if Russia has their own version of Kobe beef.

The traditional one is beluga caviar if you’re talking about ridiculously expensive food.  It predates Kobe beef on the foodie scene by a lot.  One could even say that Kobe beef is the caviar of Japan.

Edited by Bombastinator

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

26 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

The traditional one is beluga caviar if you’re talking about ridiculously expensive food.  It predates Kobe beef on the foodie scene by a lot.  One could even say that Kobe beef is the caviar of Japan.

I was thinking about vodka or beer fed cows in Russia.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

On 11/27/2019 at 9:20 AM, TempestCatto said:

Why not actually give them good farms and a nice place to be and a nice environment?

because its russia, where they still mine asbestos and have a city named "asbest", and ship asbestos all around the world...... still.

why? you ask

its russia

i'd like to know, what cows are doing in Mockba?

On 12/2/2019 at 12:53 PM, Hidden Orange said:

I was thinking about vodka or beer fed cows in Russia.

Kvass fed cows perhaps.  Kvass is a sort of beer made from stale bread.  Two birds one stone.  Get rid of the food waste and upmarket your cattle.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

On 11/27/2019 at 5:27 AM, williamcll said:

urqvy4uxj8ayRFX1mx7t3thsEAVOCFGF5q6e0t3N

Russian cows are now being tested whether or not they can milk better if they are given virtual reality farms. How effective this will be is not known as of yet.

Source:https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2019/11/26/russian-cows-virtual-reality-headsets-a68316

https://msh.mosreg.ru/sobytiya/novosti-ministerstva/25-11-2019-10-07-55-na-podmoskovnoy-ferme-testirovali-vr-ochki-dlya-ko
Thoughts: Do you think it is ethical to leave animals inside a virtual world? There is only so much an animal can experience where their products are more affected by physical variables like food and weather.

seems like boogie2298 when he plays VR games. lol