Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JonoT

I RUINED His Gaming Rig

13 minutes ago, unijab said:

They smuggled in snacks from their country....

You can buy that stuff in Canada too ;)

Current PC:

Spoiler

*WORK IN PROGRESS*

Mothballed PC:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

That has to be the most clickbait title I've seen yet. It's a straight up lie 😑

How exactly did he ruin the PC?

Current PC:

Spoiler

*WORK IN PROGRESS*

Mothballed PC:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, dizmo said:

That has to be the most clickbait title I've seen yet. It's a straight up lie 😑

How exactly did he ruin the PC?

Did you not see the panel?

can i plz haev free gaimng pc i am frotnit straemer on yt plz thanks linsu

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Xeon X5650 OC'd to 4.4GHz @ 1.36V (courtesy of @XR6) Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X58 RAM: 4x4GB G.Skill DDR3 1866MHz GPU: Asus RX 570 Strix Storage: WD Blue 1TB and a 128GB Kingston UV400 PSU: EVGA 600B Case: Fractal Design Define C Monitor: Dell G2410T and two Dell P2210 on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech G403 Prodigy Wireless Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 aka Focus Keypro Mousepad: Steelseries QcK XL with stitched edge Headset:  Sennheiser HD598SE

I like old-ass keyboards, Volvos, Thinkpads, and fountain pens.

3 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

can i plz haev free gaimng pc i am frotnit straemer on yt plz thanks linsu

Please Linux I am very por student and may family wasn't dont to buy me a gaeming PC becuase they said it will make my grade be bad but my grade are good yet

they do not want to get a Pc I only have a old laptop witch can't run Fortnite season two it is very lag because it is to old. my Dad buy a neww iPhone 11 this year and have not gave me anythin please Linus it is my birthday in three weeek and i will not have present

please if you have some

OLD COMPONENT from your videos please sheep it to me I live in Thailand and prices very bad here to expensive for a student i sell iace cream to save but it is never enouhg

i am old suscriber to you lLinus and alwasy watch your video from the very beginner i am subbed to you i hope you read may comentary thank friends

Spoiler

That was painful to write.

I tend to reply with memes because I lack social skills and don't know how to express myself correctly.

Posted · Original PosterOP
4 hours ago, Caroline said:

Please Linux I am very por student and may family wasn't dont to buy me a gaeming PC becuase they said it will make my grade be bad but my grade are good yet

they do not want to get a Pc I only have a old laptop witch can't run Fortnite season two it is very lag because it is to old. my Dad buy a neww iPhone 11 this year and have not gave me anythin please Linus it is my birthday in three weeek and i will not have present

please if you have some

OLD COMPONENT from your videos please sheep it to me I live in Thailand and prices very bad here to expensive for a student i sell iace cream to save but it is never enouhg

i am old suscriber to you lLinus and alwasy watch your video from the very beginner i am subbed to you i hope you read may comentary thank friends

Reveal hidden contents

It was equally as hard to read

agree jonot, but carolines needs are school not games

i agree with dizmo with the video being the usual clickbaity title and thumbnail picture

but any gaming rig shouldnt be purposely ruined for laughs and giggles and clicks

i like asus rog!

1 hour ago, JonoT said:

It was equally as hard to read

drnCLBP.jpg

1 hour ago, amdorintel said:

-snap-

/s

I tend to reply with memes because I lack social skills and don't know how to express myself correctly.

1 hour ago, VegetableStu said:

> laser machine errored out at the top third

Yes, that was a "grave" error, it should be renamed lazier machine ;)

The end result still looked nice though. Maybe it would look even better if the glass side panel was also edge-lit.

25 minutes ago, Danish299 said:

Sir i am from pakistan how i win this free gaming pc please

That free gaming PC belongs to the winner, they can't hand it to you.. I don't think the owner would like that.

23 minutes ago, Danish299 said:

Sir i am from pakistan how i win this free gaming pc please

I swear, *every time* there's a RRR thread, entitled beggars come and ask for a PC.

You want a PC? Hope they do a RRR next year and make a good video smh

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Xeon X5650 OC'd to 4.4GHz @ 1.36V (courtesy of @XR6) Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X58 RAM: 4x4GB G.Skill DDR3 1866MHz GPU: Asus RX 570 Strix Storage: WD Blue 1TB and a 128GB Kingston UV400 PSU: EVGA 600B Case: Fractal Design Define C Monitor: Dell G2410T and two Dell P2210 on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech G403 Prodigy Wireless Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 aka Focus Keypro Mousepad: Steelseries QcK XL with stitched edge Headset:  Sennheiser HD598SE

I like old-ass keyboards, Volvos, Thinkpads, and fountain pens.

3 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

I swear, *every time* there's a RRR thread, entitled beggars come and ask for a PC.

You want a PC? Hope they do a RRR next year and make a good video smh

But they're from {inset country here}, they deserve a free PC!