Motherboard heating up cpu any chance?

Because I have a water cooling build thought best to ask here. So basically I reapplied thermal paste 4 times still getting high temps even changed the cpu water block no luck. I have a 360 and 480 radiators cooling a 2080 ti GPU and i9 7900x CPU (delidded) overclocked to 4.6Ghz at 1.17v  am hitting at full load between 88c to 92c on 3 cores only while the other cores sit in the 60's. My question is  there any chance the motherboard is the problem and heating up the 3 cores on the cpu i mean can it do that? or is it just the cpu has gone bad? 

10 minutes ago, Shadowman said:

-

Picture of your liquid metal application please. Also is this direct die, or with the copper IHS, or the stock IHS. Also what CPU waterblock and motherboard.

could be bubbles.

Im with the mentaility of "IF IM NOT SURE IF ITS ENOUGH COOLING, GO OVERKILL"

CURRENT PC SPECS    

CPU             Ryzen 5 3600 (Formerly Ryzen 3 1200)

GPU             : ASUS RX 580 Dual OC (Formerly ASUS GTX 1060 but it got corroded for some odd reasons)

GPU COOOER      : ID Cooling Frostflow 120 VGA (Stock cooler overheats even when undervolted :()

MOBO            : MSI B350m Bazooka

MEMORY          Team Group Elite TUF DDR4 3600 Mhz CL 16
STORAGE         : Seagate Baracudda 1TB and Kingston SSD
PSU             : Thermaltake Lite power 550W (Gonna change soon as i dont trust this)
CASE            : Rakk Anyag Frost
CPU COOLER      : ID-Cooling SE 207
CASE FANS       : Mix of ID cooling fans, Corsair fans and Rakk Ounos (planned change to ID Cooling)
DISPLAY         : SpectrePro XTNS24 144hz Curved VA panel
MOUSE           : Logitech G603 Lightspeed
KEYBOARD        : Rakk Lam Ang

HEADSET         : Plantronics RIG 500HD

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

and a whole lot of LED everywhere(behind the monitor, behind the desk, behind the shelf of the PC mount and inside the case)

20 minutes ago, For Science! said:

Picture of your liquid metal application please. Also is this direct die, or with the copper IHS, or the stock IHS. Also what CPU waterblock and motherboard.

I actually did reapply liquid metal also this is a copper IHS, motherboard is Asus Rampage Vi Extreme Omega

20191120_185408.thumb.jpg.29bcd24c3f7adc1ce6789d77a2162eda.jpg

Also the thermal paste top of the copper IHS and bottom of the cpu water block which is from Aquacomputer (Next Vision)

20191120_182340.thumb.jpg.02e191a492fa82799ba1bffd20f657a2.jpg

20191120_182327.thumb.jpg.b09ee9aa86014dabc0bf0a656a986f16.jpg