Best Psu For Sleeving

What is the best PSU for sleeving the cables? Right now in my build I have a OCZ ZT 650w. If that is good, or it doesn't matter what PSU I get then please tell me. Thank you.

I wouldn't think it would matter, I would think that a modular PSU would be easier. But i mean all the connectors are the same and everything so i dont think one is going to be easier than another. imo just a thought 

depends on if you want to reuse the cables that come with it. some psus like the newer corsair ones come with ribbon sata and molex cables, so you cant sleeve the wires individually on those.

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

Fully Modular PSUs are the easiest to custom wrap because you do not have to open up your PSU. If you are looking for a new PSU  that has nice cabling you could look at most of the Corsair PSU. Along with the Corsair PSUs they also have custom sleeves on their website. If you want to keep the same power supply look at Bitfenix Alchemy Sleeves, they are very high density and you cannot see the cables on the inside. 

The SilverStone Strider series power supplies are probably the best and easiest in terms of sleeving, plus they are actually high quality power supplies in general. Most of the newer units come in a 1-1 pinout for easy sleeving, so no need for splicing cables. If I was to recommend you one, it would be a newer Gold Evolution unit as far as I know they come with no double wires, and I am pretty sure that the older units come with one double wire.

I would recommend you check out Lutro0's guides on youtube and his FAQ on OCN as there is some great information on there.