Hottest temperature your computer/laptop has ever ran?

Mine was 95 degree celsius, when i was playing GTAV on my bed with my laptop. Within 4-5 mins, cpu temp were up to 95 degree, and the gpu were up to 93 degree. I think the problem was the bed reducing my laptop airflow. Normally, i would run GTAV on my laptop for about 75 degree both cpu and gpu. How about you?

PC

Ryzen 5 3600 /// PowerColor Red Dragon RX 570 4GB /// ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D60G 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz /// MSI B450M GAMING PLUS /// Cooler Master MWE 650 White 80 Plus /// Seagate Barracuda 2TB /// Thermaltake Versa H18 Window /// AMD Wraith Stealth /// Aigo DR12 Pro

Laptop

Intel CORE i3-7020U /// NVIDIA GeForce MX130 2GB /// Kingston ACR24D4S7S8MB-4 4GB DDR4 2400Mhz /// Team Group TEAMGROUP-SD4-2400 4GB DDR4 2400Mhz /// Seagate Mobile ST1000LM035-1RK172 1TB

Mobile

Samsung Galaxy Note8

yea 96 on my laptops cpu running solidworks renders for quite a bit. my pc once reached the same during a failed oc where it ran 60c on the windows desktop

I thinki my worst temps were:

CPU: 92°C (my previous 6950X with a H115i WC, but i didn't mount it correctly :( ) But my current CPU(3900X 4.3GHz 1.3875v) doesn't go above 65°C using a X72

GPU: probably 87°C, but my current GPU doesn't go as high since it already has a 120mm AIO pre-installed so runninf furmak, the highest temp i've seen was 58°C-60°C.

"Once there was an explosion, a bang that gave birth to time and space. Once there was an explosion, a bang that set a planet spinning in that space. Once there was an explosion, a bang that gave rise to life as we know it... And then came the next explosion. An explosion that will be our last"

"... To see the world in a grain of sand. Heaven in a wild flower

Hold infinite in the palm of your hand.  And eternity in an hour ..."

PC: 1

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 4.3GHz 1.3875v Motherboard: AsRock X470 Taichi (BIOS: Agesa 1.0.0.3 ABB) RAM: 4x8GB(32) 3200MHzCL16 Hyper X GPU: GTX 980 Ti Waterforce Xtreme Core Clock: 1595MHz Memory Clock: 8000MHz Storage: SAMSUNG EVO 860 2TB(OS) / SAMSUNG EVO 860 1TB(Backup) Cooler: NZXT Hydro X72 360mm Case: NZXT Phantom 820 PSU: Corsair TX-750w Display Monitor: Monitor AOC AG251FG 240Hz G-Sync 1080p Headset: Headset LogiTech G633 OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Version: 1909 / OS Build: )

NOTEBOOK:

Model: Acer Aspire 5516 CPU: AMD TF-20 1.6GHz(1C/1T) GPU: ATI Radeon X1200(256MB) RAM: 4GB(2x2GB) 666MHz HD: SSD Sandisk PLUS 240GB OS: Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64

Can't find the screenshot but my daily driver M6700 will peak at 105°C under a sustained full load, not much of an issue for me because I don't do anything intensive on it so it stays under control normally. (It does this because I upped the TDP from 45W to 60W to get it to run @ 3.8GHz under an all core load instead of 3.4GHz)

why no dark mode?
Current:

Watercooled Eluktronics THICC-17 (Clevo X170SM-G):
CPU: i9-10900k @ 4.9GHz all core
GPU: RTX 2080 Super (Max P 200W)
RAM: 32GB (4x8GB) @ 3200MTs

Storage: 512GB HP EX NVMe SSD, 2TB Silicon Power NVMe SSD
Displays: Asus ROG XG-17 1080p@240Hz (G-Sync), IPS 1080p@240Hz (G-Sync), Gigabyte M32U 4k@144Hz (G-Sync), External Laptop panel (LTN173HT02) 1080p@120Hz

Asus ROG Flow Z13 (GZ301ZE) W/ Increased Power Limit:
CPU: i9-12900H @ Up to 5.0GHz all core
- dGPU: RTX 3050 Ti 4GB

- eGPU: RTX 3080 (mobile) XGm 16GB
RAM: 16GB (8x2GB) @ 5200MTs

Storage: 1TB NVMe SSD, 1TB MicroSD
Display: 1200p@120Hz

Asus Zenbook Duo (UX481FLY):

CPU: i7-10510U @ Up to 4.3 GHz all core
- GPU: MX 250
RAM: 16GB (8x2GB) @ 2133MTs

Storage: 128GB SATA M.2 (NVMe no worky)
Display: Main 1080p@60Hz + Screnpad Plus 1920x515@60Hz

Custom Game Server:

CPUs: Ryzen 7 7700X @ 5.1GHz all core

RAM: 128GB (4x32GB) DDR5 @ whatever it'll boot at xD (I think it's 3600MTs)

Storage: 2x 1TB WD Blue NVMe SSD in RAID 1, 4x 10TB HGST Enterprise HDD in RAID Z1

I encountered a glitch on my old laptop that let me increase voltage to the CPU. Seeing as the computer was very old I decided to see how long it would last under heavy load with some extra voltage applied. I ran a synthetic CPU stress test and watched my CPU burn at 115 degrees. shortly after the PC screen went black and it would never turn on again.

Please mention or quote me if you want a response. :) 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

13 minutes ago, azkal.a.z said:

Mine was 95 degree celsius, when i was playing GTAV on my bed with my laptop. Within 4-5 mins, cpu temp were up to 95 degree, and the gpu were up to 93 degree. I think the problem was the bed reducing my laptop airflow. Normally, i would run GTAV on my laptop for about 75 degree both cpu and gpu. How about you?

Back in 2009 I used to have this P.O.S. Asus laptop running a HOT Core2Duo and GeForce 7 series? GPU. Everything was cooled by a singular puny little fan that ran at 100%. Well the laptop got so darn hot after playing Need for Speed Underground for 40 minutes that it just switched off. Yeah, it was dangerously hot. 

I have the hp omen 2:nd generation with a 7700hq and a gtx 1060 maxq and it gets to around 95C before throttling, that was when running prime95.

2 minutes ago, WikiForce said:

102C, my gpu when i had hd 6850 back in the day.

My trashy unlocked bios GTX470 is hotter.

Whenever I use my computer, I have more to do than monitor temperatures. I'll definitely notice if my computer catch on fire.

CPU: ~95°C in a laptop (i7-3520m) a time the fan would not ramp up as intended. With the fan fixed it would still reach 85-90°C under significant (but not necessarily full) load.

GPU: ~140°C in a Tesla M2070... It turns out that thing a) will not downclock and self-regulate at all before you install its driver, and b) really expects to be in a server chassis with delta fans blowing front-to-back. Drivers + some form of fan, even from the side, does help a lot (say, idling around 60°C). Not exactly a video card, but technically a GPU :P

Motherboard: 95-100°C in the VRMs of an ASRock 970 Fatal1ty (measured near their heatsink or the back of the motherboard with an infrared thermometer, no sensor in the VRMs themselves) while overclocking. Any kind of fan pointed to the area reduced the temps by 20°C or so.

However hot a literal flame is, But that was a school fire lol. Not really my pc. (fire in a room with pc's, rest of school was fine)

Damn, fuck fuck, I tried to make the hottest LTT official record but my username isn't very readable.
MGBrms1.jpg

1 minute ago, pizapower said:

Damn, fuck fuck, I tried to make the hottest LTT official record but my username isn't very readable.
MGBrms1.jpg

1 hour ago, azkal.a.z said:

95, but with little thermal throttle, and it was a stress test, i guess it's ok.. i hate how they focus the cooling on gpu not cpu IM NOT MAINSTREAM I PLAY CPU INTENSIVE GAMES PLEASE COOL THE CPU OK??

Back when I ran 2 GTX 480's I had the top one run at over 109C in testing before I installed old Custom loop.

39 minutes ago, GenericFanboy said:

However hot a literal flame is, But that was a school fire lol. Not really my pc. (fire in a room with pc's, rest of school was fine)

rip 10 year old consumer xeons with 2 cores.

I've got a broken Phenom II 980 that gets up to 97C in BIOS... I was debating turning it into a cocoa mug warmer as a joke...

80 degrees C, when my CPU and GPU were both folding away in the folding month.

I don't have a very agressive fan curve setup, more on for acoustics > temperatures and the ambient temps were also a bit lower.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

106°C on the CPU because mobo somehow defaulted to "no limit". Now set to 98°C and it will throttle to not exceed that when necessary.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

Not unusal for my laptop to do high 70s - low 80s with two Firefox windows open. Just YouTube and another general window.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III