30-40 $ CPU Fan

ElGoblino777

Hello! I need the best cpu fan in this price segment, I'm willing to spend a bit more if the product is good. 

Here's the build:

Ryzen 5 3600 4.2mhz

MSI Tomahawk MAX 

G. SKILL Trident Z or Ripjaws V

Thanks! 

Just bought the be quiet! Pure Rock last day for the same cpu.(33 usd)

For $30-40 you can get a decent cooler from BeQuiet like @Sorenson said, but only with silver heatsinks. If you want a black heatsink model I can personally vouch for the Coolermaster Hyper 212 Black Edition being a good buy at that price point.

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition CPU Air Cooler, 4 Direct Contact Heatpipes, 120mm Silencio Fan

DAEDALUS (2018 Refit) - Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 - 1600 @ 3.7Ghz // Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Turbo Black Edition // Motherboard: Asus RoG Strix B350-F Gaming // Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 6GB GDDR5 // Memory: 2 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair LPX Vengeance 3000Mhz // Storage: WD Green - 250GB M.2 SATA SSD (Boot Drive and Programs), SanDisk Ultra II 120GB (GTA V), WD Elements 1TB External Drive (Steam Library) // Power Supply: Cooler Master Silent Pro 700W // Case: BeQuiet Silentbase 600 with SilentWings Mk.2 Internal Fans // Peripherals: VicTop Mechanical Gaming Keyboard & VicTsing 7200 DPI Wired Gaming Mouse

PROMETHEUS (2018 Refit) - Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 @ 3.2Ghz // Cooler: Cooler Master 212 EVO // Motherboard: Foxconn 2ABF // Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5450 (For Diagnostic Testing Only) // Memory: 2 x 4GB DDR3 Mushkin Memory // Storage: 10TB of Various Storage Drives // Power Supply: Corsair 600W // Case: Bitfenix Nova Midi Tower - Black

SpeedTest Results - Having Trouble Finding a Decent PSU? - Check the PSU Tier List!

2 minutes ago, Brendonn said:

Just bought the be quiet! Pure Rock last day for the same cpu.(33 usd)

Yep, i was just looking at this one, added it to my list. 

Where are you shopping / located?

What case are you using?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Is the stock cooler not doing well enough for you?

Im using the scythe mugen tuf edition. It was $50 when i bought it and is doing really well on my 3700x. im getting basically the same temps as my corsair 240mm aio.

I built a rig for a friend that was using a 3600 and I used the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition and Under stress tests and in games and video editing the cpu hits about 64c max. Great value cooler and gives you overclocking headroom.

Pc Specs: 

Ryzen 7 5800x- ROG STRIX X470-F  - G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16gb 3200mhz - Kraken X63 AIO - MSI VENTUS 3x OC RTX 3070 - EVGA 1000W GW - NZXT H500i

18 hours ago, RonnieOP said:

Is the stock cooler not doing well enough for you?

Im using the scythe mugen tuf edition. It was $50 when i bought it and is doing really well on my 3700x. im getting basically the same temps as my corsair 240mm aio.

i saw that as a suggestion for my cooler but sadly due to importation tax, that thing costs like $150 here lol. thats why I ended up with my current cooler (ID cooling SE 207 for $25) 

Im with the mentaility of "IF IM NOT SURE IF ITS ENOUGH COOLING, GO OVERKILL"

CURRENT PC SPECS    

CPU             Ryzen 5 3600 (Formerly Ryzen 3 1200)

GPU             : ASUS RX 580 Dual OC (Formerly ASUS GTX 1060 but it got corroded for some odd reasons)

GPU COOOER      : ID Cooling Frostflow 120 VGA (Stock cooler overheats even when undervolted :()

MOBO            : MSI B350m Bazooka

MEMORY          Team Group Elite TUF DDR4 3600 Mhz CL 16
STORAGE         : Seagate Baracudda 1TB and Kingston SSD
PSU             : Thermaltake Lite power 550W (Gonna change soon as i dont trust this)
CASE            : Rakk Anyag Frost
CPU COOLER      : ID-Cooling SE 207
CASE FANS       : Mix of ID cooling fans, Corsair fans and Rakk Ounos (planned change to ID Cooling)
DISPLAY         : SpectrePro XTNS24 144hz Curved VA panel
MOUSE           : Logitech G603 Lightspeed
KEYBOARD        : Rakk Lam Ang

HEADSET         : Plantronics RIG 500HD

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

and a whole lot of LED everywhere(behind the monitor, behind the desk, behind the shelf of the PC mount and inside the case)

9 hours ago, redbread123 said:

the included cooler is more than sufficient

Agreed unless you're willing to go for NH-D15 cooling levels

On 11/23/2019 at 3:52 PM, ElGoblino777 said:

Hello! I need the best cpu fan in this price segment, I'm willing to spend a bit more if the product is good. 

Here's the build:

Ryzen 5 3600 4.2mhz

MSI Tomahawk MAX 

G. SKILL Trident Z or Ripjaws V

Thanks! 

Arctic freezer esports duo

On 11/25/2019 at 11:04 AM, StarsMars said:

Arctic freezer esports duo

Yeah I was going to mention this one.  I did a lot of research and the Arctic Freezer 34 Esports Duo got excellent reviews, even edging out the Coolermaster Hyper 212 in performance by a few degree for the same price.  They are also one of the best looking air coolers on the market in my opinion.  I think I paid like $38 US for the one I just bought.