Looking for a Dutch webshop for arduino

TMobile

Hello!

I'm looking for a decent webshop that sell either arduino or any other arduino based kits (preferably starter kit), as I'm going to learn how to program with one and stuff. At the moment I'm looking at this one, but I'm not sure if this a decent website, and even a decent starter kit for the price. I know you can get the elegoo kits on amazon but the take (too) long to ship, and the manual is in german.

I you have any recommendations, please tell me :)

Thanks in advance!

If you're formally an engineer, avoid responsibility. That's what senior engineers get paid for.

Just get it on Conrad. Yes I know it's based in germany but their Dutch site is great and delivery is usually within 3 days. 

Otherwise I'd just buy this kind of stuff in a local shop. yes that's right, if you do some research you'll probably find some electronics shop in your area that actually sells this kind of stuff. Then you can just get arduinos, wiring, sensors and other components straight away without waiting for them to arrive at all. Don't worry about pricing, it's usually very similar to online shops, if not cheaper due to a lack of shipping costs. On top of that, there are actual people that can help you out and give advice, which is nice if you're a beginner with arduino stuff.

I actually got mine from the school book store in holland. Forgot the name. Sure you've heard of it if you're dutch though. Quite a good deal. 

On 11/25/2019 at 10:23 AM, GenericFanboy said:

I actually got mine from the school book store in holland. Forgot the name. Sure you've heard of it if you're dutch though. Quite a good deal. 

Studystore? Surfspot? CampusShop?

I got mine at Studystore, but it was just an Arduino UNO + couple basic parts.. Price wasn't super competitive or terrible either.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

• 4 months later...
On 4/17/2020 at 10:30 AM, makerboy said:

I like this place https://www.elektronicavoorjou.nl/ they are located near me so I can buy it right there. 

thanks, but I've already got one xD

If you're formally an engineer, avoid responsibility. That's what senior engineers get paid for.