Cpu-Ryzen 5 2600

Motherboard- MSI B450 Mortar Max/Titanium

Ram- Corsair Vengeance LPX Black 3000mhz 8gb*2

Gpu- Sapphire Pulse Rx 580 8gb

Psu- Evga 500BV 80+ Bronze 500W

SSD- WD green 480gb

Case- SAMA M1 Matx 

Monitor- Philips 322m7c 144Hz (31.5")

Hey Guys, would you please answer me some upon above setup?

1stly, can this combination run perfectly for PES 2020 , Fifa 20 , GTA V in 1080p gaming and Basic Photoshops cs 6 or cc2017 (becoz I will only use these apps )

2ndly, Do I need to overclock these pieces for my above desire usage (I don't definitely think so in 1080p) ?

3rdly ,If overvlocking is not needed , The stock wraith cooler is enough for the Ryzen Cpu?

Finally, the power supply! I ordered them from Taobao and they are coming to me, and I had bought them to built it on Low Budget. I took the ref from tech deals to build this up. So as he says , 500w is enough , and I choose this EVGA BV 500.

Here my last question is that the PSU would be a suitable thing for my system or a Time Bomb according to my usage.

Sorry I forget 1 thing, I will use this computer at most 12 hours(4-12 hrs range) per day !

So , If you all dont mind , please kindly help me with your wise suggestions!

with best regards and thanks…

7 minutes ago, Myo Thant said:

can this combination run perfectly for PES 2020 , Fifa 20 , GTA V in 1080p gaming and Basic Photoshops cs 6 or cc2017 (becoz I will only use these apps )

these will all run

8 minutes ago, Myo Thant said:

Do I need to overclock these pieces for my above desire usage

not really

If overvlocking is not needed , The stock wraith cooler is enough for the Ryzen Cpu?

most definitely

Here my last question is that the PSU would be a suitable thing for my system or a Time Bomb

not a time bomb, but it is a pretty low end PSU.  If you wanted to make big upgrades to this thing later on, you should consider a new PSU, it doesn't have to be more than 500 watts but there are a lot of aspects to a PSU that make it good.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Hello Fasauceome, Very Thankful for your precious suggestion, so I can use this EVGA 500BV for now safely? please give me a straight guidance.  

For my present system , Do I actually need to sell it back and buy another one? or safely use for my routine ones?

51 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

not a time bomb, but it is a pretty low end PSU.  If you wanted to make big upgrades to this thing later on, you should consider a new PSU, it doesn't have to be more than 500 watts but there are a lot of aspects to a PSU that make it good.

Hello Fasauceome, Very Thankful for your precious suggestion, so I can use this EVGA 500BV for now safely? please give me a straight guidance.  

For my present system , Do I actually need to sell it back and buy another one? or safely use for my routine ones?

24 minutes ago, Myo Thant said:

Hello Fasauceome, Very Thankful for your precious suggestion, so I can use this EVGA 500BV for now safely? please give me a straight guidance.  

Safe? Yes. But, there's probably better out there for your dollar. Have you seen the PSU tier list on our forum? Click my power supply in my signature below to see it.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

This should be an awesome build. The RX 580 will still smoke games at 1080p and the Ryzen 5 2600 is an excellent price to performance cpu given how low the price has dropped. I know 3 people now running a 2600 and it has been great so far. As far as the power supply goes I would not be too worried, 500 watts should be plenty and EVGA is a well reputed brand. As far as overclocking goes on a stock cooler you likely can get a decent overclock on it just not sure how far you could go I have never had the chance to overclock on the stock wraith cooler. All that said you probably won't need to overclock them at all to achieve what you are looking to do. My roommate has a 2600 and a RX 570 and he can play most any game at 1080p 60fps high-medium settings, even the newer AAA games, all of this with stock speeds for cpu and gpu. If you do decide to overclock the cpu you may want to play around with which cores you overclock in the Ryzen master software since amd is using their chiplet design you may be able to push some of them further on one chiplet than the other. Hope this helps and happy gaming

Optical Drive Poll: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1006309-optical-drive-survey/

Main Rig (Pulsar)

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X MOBO: MSI MEG X570 Unify RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RG(4x8gb) 3200Mhz 16-16-16-32 GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW ACX 3.0 Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S Chromax (LTT Edition) Storage: Intel 6000p 128gb boot drive, Intel 665p 1tb (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1tb, Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Tempered Glass PSU: EVGA SupeNOVA G1+ 750W OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit  

FreeNAS Server (The Vault)

CPU: Xeon E5-2603 v3 MOBO: MSI X99 Tomahawk RAM: G.Skill Aegis (4x8gb) 3000Mhz 16-18-18-38 GPU: EVGA GT 710 Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Storage: Intel S3520 x2 for boot, x16 in RAIDZ for storage, Seagate Ironwolf 2tb (Striped will be a steam cache) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Tempered Glass PSU: Corsair CX750 750W

the 2600 cpu is dirt cheap, thats all you need

to have a quality mobo the price has got to be $150'ish

49 minutes ago, amdorintel said:

the 2600 cpu is dirt cheap, thats all you need

to have a quality mobo the price has got to be $150'ish

would you please tell me what is wrong with my mobo MSI Mortar Titanium/Max ?

Just now, Myo Thant said:

I do not know, the reviewer "nerd" I have seen said what I said. and i really have no clue how much your mobo is.

additionally that name does not ring a bell "mortar titanium/max" but i've heard from that same nerd that msi is a good brand of mobo, in terms of bios usability so that is a bonus

7 hours ago, Myo Thant said:

The msi mortar is a good board. Definitely will work well with a 2600 and even if you upgrade in the future to a 3700x or something, it will still hold.

On 11/23/2019 at 7:51 AM, Fasauceome said:

Safe? Yes. But, there's probably better out there for your dollar. Have you seen the PSU tier list on our forum? Click my power supply in my signature below to see it.

Could you please explain me what is the major problem of EVGA 500BV and show me some example. Unfortunately, I already bought it before I post according to my low budget and it's a little bit difficult to sell it back because of the price to performance. Before I bought the pieces , I watched the $580 budget build by tech deals and he said my desire build won't need more than 500W and I can choose any brand which is certified Bronze like Coolermaster ,EVGA or Corsair then I pick the cheapest one. Now , I saw many comments to avoid it , why?? 

7 hours ago, Myo Thant said:

Could you please explain me what is the major problem of EVGA 500BV and show me some example

The main detriment of the 500B is that it has a terrible operating temperature, it struggles to output its rated wattage when it's even slightly warm on the room. Since you're nowhere near 500 watts it's fine, but like I said an upgrade to better hardware should include a PSU

The other problem is that it's group regulated, which is a very old design for power supply voltage regulation, and there are more modern designs available.

Feel free to check out our tier list, there's a link in my signature if you click my PSU, it will explain some of these things.

Primary PC: