Is Rotating a Case a Mod?

xnamkcor

If I'm not using an optical drive, is there a reason not to just face the case backwards?

It would make the buttons and ports harder to get to, and the back is ugly with a bunch of cables sticking out.... that did make my brain explode a little though.

If you’d rather look at the cables...no.  putting the buttons and ports on the “front” is in fact a leftover...  

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

1 minute ago, Hugh54321 said:

Are you modding your cat/dog when you pet them ass to head? 

I have evidence the cat thinks so.  There are scars..

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

18 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

It would make the buttons and ports harder to get to, and the back is ugly with a bunch of cables sticking out.... that did make my brain explode a little though.

If you’d rather look at the cables...no.  putting the buttons and ports on the “front” is in fact a leftover...  

There are no ports on the front of my case. All the ports are on the back.

7 minutes ago, xnamkcor said:

There are no ports on the front of my case. All the ports are on the back.

Usually there is a power button, a reset button, some usb, and maybe a headphone jack.  They might be on the top front.   Doesn’t matter.  It’s not a mod, and it won’t hurt anything.  Making a case that puts the cables facing the user has some real points though.

22 hours ago, xnamkcor said:

If I'm not using an optical drive, is there a reason not to just face the case backwards?

i no some people find this funny but i don't think so. its it a mod no. but ig your thinking on punting the back of the case to the front so easier to un plug and what not go for it. some cases now a days do have power button on top, right side, left side so may make it it easier to jut move it w/e way you need to. you can even lay it flat if you want. the only thing that might be a problem is if you lay it on its left side so the mb is at the top the gpu might sag and may brake things.

poor mans mod is to turn it 90 degrees for better air flow if you got good layout with powerful fans.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

Is this one of the people from the verge?

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz