Hire Madison!!!

SmilerOnline
On 11/22/2019 at 7:36 AM, Suop said:

I feel like if you could put up with four hours of me drawing an egg on stream and still think that. You could probably put up with anything!

I've watched streams of far, far worse things being drawn. An egg would only make me hungry.

5 hours ago, Windows7ge said:

So far it seems nobody definitely remembers what her actual job/tasks were at LMG. Poor Max.

Haha, I do feel a little bad for that. What was she actually, though? I know hand model was a part of it, but wasn't she a Grip or something?

I do miss her additions in videos, she was pretty funny.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

12 hours ago, Kelarflame said:

The hire Madison thing needs to run it's course pretty quickly so that it doesn't risk HARMING her chances of getting hired.

actually the more buzz and the more responses, will likely peak linus interest and have more of a chance in hiring her because whatever makes more money linus is into that

35 minutes ago, dizmo said:

Haha, I do feel a little bad for that. What was she actually, though? I know hand model was a part of it, but wasn't she a Grip or something?

I do miss her additions in videos, she was pretty funny.

As you said she may have done some of the cinematography but I can't say I heard much else of her responsibilities.

And yeah she was a cool member.

I know this isn't ours to question, but if this for some reason is ever up to vote, she has my complete support. I enjoy every video but this was the first time I smiled all throughout one 

4 minutes ago, amdorintel said:

no he just does silly facial expressions

maybe instead of hiring madison, linus can re-hire purple hair hand model lady!

Isn't she in like alaska or something?

1 minute ago, AeroMagnus said:

Isn't she in like alaska or something?

who knows, but money does strange things to a person

.......on that note, so does moving to alaska

This is great and all but...can we have @Slick back please?

DAEDALUS (2018 Refit) - Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 - 1600 @ 3.7Ghz // Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Turbo Black Edition // Motherboard: Asus RoG Strix B350-F Gaming // Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 6GB GDDR5 // Memory: 2 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair LPX Vengeance 3000Mhz // Storage: WD Green - 250GB M.2 SATA SSD (Boot Drive and Programs), SanDisk Ultra II 120GB (GTA V), WD Elements 1TB External Drive (Steam Library) // Power Supply: Cooler Master Silent Pro 700W // Case: BeQuiet Silentbase 600 with SilentWings Mk.2 Internal Fans // Peripherals: VicTop Mechanical Gaming Keyboard & VicTsing 7200 DPI Wired Gaming Mouse

PROMETHEUS (2018 Refit) - Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 @ 3.2Ghz // Cooler: Cooler Master 212 EVO // Motherboard: Foxconn 2ABF // Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5450 (For Diagnostic Testing Only) // Memory: 2 x 4GB DDR3 Mushkin Memory // Storage: 10TB of Various Storage Drives // Power Supply: Corsair 600W // Case: Bitfenix Nova Midi Tower - Black

SpeedTest Results - Having Trouble Finding a Decent PSU? - Check the PSU Tier List!

I think she might try to get traction on Mixer, now that she's kindda famous. Is what I'd do... if judging only what we heard in  the Van show, hiring doesn't seem likely at all (not enough skills for the positions to fill... which is natural, as she's quite young yet to have  long experience and skills). But I agree with those thinking she would have a strong future on camera in any youtube channel. Specially with someone as partner / friend / couple. Or collabs, etc . Could do alone, too, but imo her forte is interaction. IMO, besides live stream in that site, should have her own youtube channel. Probably is better for her in the long run not to be hired.

because whatever makes more money linus is into that

unless he can't stand her ( I don't mean I know if that's the real case).

I started watching the NCIX channel because I liked the women that presented there; a blast of fresh air in PC hardware videos.  Yvonne is good, no, very good, and the blue-haired presenter was good (sorry, my memory for names not so good), but I'd like to see more women, maybe some that contrast in style with the current presenters.

3 minutes ago, amdorintel said:

no tattoo's but lots of earrings

odd

Linus is pretty odd, I agree. ?

13 hours ago, Windows7ge said:

So far it seems nobody definitely remembers what her actual job/tasks were at LMG. Poor Max.

She did nails

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

13 minutes ago, Ehmc130 said:

Linus is pretty odd, I agree. ?

sandals with socks

odd indeed

it looks like max had a scar above her upper lip area.

11 minutes ago, amdorintel said:

sandals with socks

odd indeed

it looks like max had a scar above her upper lip area.

I think it's just the way her upper lip creases when scrunched up. 

31 minutes ago, JoostinOnline said:

She did nails

I know she did hand modeling but nails would be a bit more specific.

I was one of the ones who liked Max. :)  I wish Linus could have hired Julia from NCIX, she was one of my favorites over there.

I was thinking ... If @LinusTech was to #HireMadison ... if I understand right, there's like a 90-day probationary period for new hires, in that -- while we the LTT community might know that Linus has hired someone, we wouldn't know who it was, or see their face or whatever, until after the 90 days has passed.  I wonder how that might work in a case like this, considering we've already seen @Suop's face?  Maybe the "We don't comment on pending / possible hiring decisions prematurely" could have something to do with that? 

Maybe she's already been hired but is still in that probationary period? :P I kinda doubt it though lol. ... although you never know, considering manufacturers in the computer industry are like "We don't comment on potential future products" .... then a week later ... "Announcing the all-new" (product that's already been highly rumored and had reviews leaked) :D  I remember when Jensen came on stage and was like "Welcome to the launch of the GeForce GTX 1180.  I have NEVER seen anything that leaked THIS much!" ... I was wishing he would have held up one of ... (see spoiler at bottom) :P 

I watched Madison's stream for a bit yesterday afternoon for the first time, was quite fun. :)  (My face hurt from smiling luh-MAOH... sorry I had to try to pronounce "lmao" as an actual word, in text :P)  I hadn't seen it before, so I don't know what her stream setup / background (in the scene) was like before RRR .... but ... I have seen at least one other streamer (this one on Twitch) move to a different house, but her background setup is still decorated the same as it was at the previous place.

Spoiler

47cd88b1d755ffa84889a71a728bc0ab-1200x900_B.png.da7702835dd6f8f66671a2d45b98ef75.png

ati_smallwonder_fhq_C.png.6ee5e8303a19e9aca1611872df323edb.png

IBM_CGA_BROWN_front_C.png.2571296061c9f858c24fa161af7d1c60.png

@Windows7ge   @dizmo

It kept bothering me that I didn't actually remember what her job was, so I dusted off my Twitter account and asked.

Screenshot_20191124-080523.thumb.jpg.1978bc70c1c514f78f6f448dba27579a.jpg

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

Current Specs (Am building a mini ITX PC, will take a while)

CPU                                   RAM                                             Motherboard

Ryzen 7 5700G              16GB unbranded 2666Mhz           Asus ROG Strix  x570-i

GPU                                  Case                                              Boot Drive

EVGA GTX 1060           SSUPD Meshlicious                  Corsair MP500  500GB

Headset                           FBT                                                Extras
Quest 2                       Waist+Chest on OwOtrack                VIVE DAS

When it is finished

CPU                                   RAM                                             Motherboard

Ryzen 7 5700G              32GB Corsair LPX 4200Mhz     Asus ROG Strix  x570-i

GPU                                  Case                                              Boot Drive

ASUS RTX 3070          SSUPD Meshlicious                  Corsair MP500  500GB

Headset                           FBT                                                Extras
Quest 2                       Haritora-X/Slime VR                VIVE DAS + LucidVR Gloves + BHaptics vest

I feel like the more these threads are made, the more you're ruining the chance of that happening if that was what she even wanted.

2 minutes ago, Den-Fi said:

I feel like the more these threads are made, the more you're ruining the chance of that happening if that was what she even wanted.

This is only the 2nd one I've seen so far, have I missed others that have been closed / merged / deleted?

Just now, PianoPlayer88Key said:

This is only the 2nd one I've seen so far, have I missed others that have been closed / merged / deleted?

I was including the flood of them across social media in general.

oof

Current Specs (Am building a mini ITX PC, will take a while)

Ryzen 7 5700G              16GB unbranded 2666Mhz           Asus ROG Strix  x570-i

EVGA GTX 1060           SSUPD Meshlicious                  Corsair MP500  500GB

Quest 2                       Waist+Chest on OwOtrack                VIVE DAS

When it is finished

Ryzen 7 5700G              32GB Corsair LPX 4200Mhz     Asus ROG Strix  x570-i

ASUS RTX 3070          SSUPD Meshlicious                  Corsair MP500  500GB

Quest 2                       Haritora-X/Slime VR                VIVE DAS + LucidVR Gloves + BHaptics vest