Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SmilerOnline

Hire Madison!!!

Posted · Original PosterOP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8NFhjj0bUk

https://www.change.org/p/ltt-hire-madison-from-rog-rig-reboot-4eea5091-e8c2-4a64-96e0-ee9452d2a8d6

Madison was responsible for what I would officially title 'my favourite ever LTT video', f*ck the diversity card, she is just totally great based on merit alone!

If LTT don't hire her then they are gonna lose out big time, as I reckon that no matter how boring the weeks news, she could make it great!!! :)

If you're reading this Madison, great banter on the show and I wish you all the best in the future! :)

Agreed. Though the Change.org petition is a little unnecessary lol

Current PC:

Spoiler

*WORK IN PROGRESS*

Mothballed PC:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

1 minute ago, dizmo said:

Agreed. Though the Change.org petition is a little unnecessary lol

Lol I know, but I saw it in the YT video comments section and thought I should share it on here lol :)

Just now, OlympicAssEater said:

What if plot twist she doesnt want to work there?

That is up to her, but as someone said in the YouTube comments, that subtle visa hint implies she may be interested ;)

2 minutes ago, SmilerOnline said:

That is up to her, but as someone said in the YouTube comments, that subtle visa hint implies she may be interested ;)

Yeah but Linus don't come to people, people come to Linus.

4 minutes ago, SmilerOnline said:

I don't think it'd even be that hard for her to get a visa, depending on her current status; since she did say she was born in Canada.

2 minutes ago, OlympicAssEater said:

Yeah but Linus don't come to people, people come to Linus.

doesn't come to people*

Also, she did say she'd applied ;)

Current PC:

Spoiler

*WORK IN PROGRESS*

Mothballed PC:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

1 minute ago, SmilerOnline said:

I'm sorry to see that you don't like her

When did I say I don't like her? Are you one of those people that like to jump into the gun way too early?

1 minute ago, dizmo said:

Also, she did say she'd applied ;)

I didn't watch the video at all.

1 minute ago, SirGoreaxe said:

First time poster, just created an account so that I can comment on this thread so it trends and Linus sees that we want Madison on board.  And she would make an awesome TechLinked host.  Move over Riley Madison is out to get your job!

Lol, I think that they should duo and throw some banter each way with each other!

Just like Top Gear, it started for the cars but people often enjoy it for the banter with a few cars thrown in, I think that this would work well here! :)

I hope y'all know about the petition to have her on as a host.

https://www.change.org/p/ltt-hire-madison-from-rog-rig-reboot-4eea5091-e8c2-4a64-96e0-ee9452d2a8d6

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you. - Stefani Stilton

This is easier said than done. While yes everybody wants her hired and it may be a good idea, budget constraints and employee payroll is also involved. Linus already has a huge staff so adding another person whether he needs it or not is really not in our power. All I'm saying is dont be disappointed if she doesnt get hired 

PC Specs: 

CPU - intel i7 3770

8 GB DDR3 RAM

GTX 1060 6GB 

Storage: 1TB SSD + 2TB HDD