AB350m gigabyte gaming 3 (help)

vITALYOS
Hello brothers and sisters, I have question for you...
Well I didn't update BIOS AB350m gigabyte gaming 3 drivers long time ago... Last time I had a problem that I had Corsair Vengeance RED 2x8gb 3200mhz rams and I couldn't run them full power at max 3200mhz. It is still the same or they now support 3200mhz ? or still nothing ? Cause I want to use my rams at full power, because they use now 2133 mhz performance.

3 minutes ago, TheGlenlivet said:

A BIOS update could help with this problem, yes.

Maybe could you tell me something about voltage ? How much I should use voltage or something for unlocking those 3200mhz 

1 minute ago, vITALYOS said:

Maybe could you tell me something about voltage ? How much I should use voltage or something for unlocking those 3200mhz 

FIrst, what CPU do you have?  You want to update to the latest bios version that your motherboard can use with your CPU.

After that try to use the XMP profile in the Bios.  It should update it to 3200 if that is what the ram is rated at.

4 minutes ago, TheGlenlivet said:

FIrst, what CPU do you have?  You want to update to the latest bios version that your motherboard can use with your CPU.

After that try to use the XMP profile in the Bios.  It should update it to 3200 if that is what the ram is rated at.

I have ryzen 1600 . Yes my rams Corsair Vengeance 2x8gb Red 3200mhz, but when I bought pc, it was like 2017 summer, and I tried to use full performance my rams, and it didn't work. As I know AB350m gigabyte gaming 3 should support 3200mhz rams, maybe they released new updates for that...

1 minute ago, vITALYOS said:

I have ryzen 1600 . Yes my rams Corsair Vengeance 2x8gb Red 3200mhz, but when I bought pc, it was like 2017 summer, and I tried to use full performance my rams, and it didn't work. As I know AB350m gigabyte gaming 3 should support 3200mhz rams, maybe they released new updates for that...

Cool, Update BIOS first.  Then try the XMP profile.

23 hours ago, TheGlenlivet said:

Cool, Update BIOS first.  Then try the XMP profile.

I updated BIOS drivers, I tried boost my rams from 2133mhz to 3200mhz, but when I locked XMP profile to 3200mhz my windows crashed and it says that there was an error, well max boost which I could to do at that moment was 2933mhz. Any ideas ?

3 minutes ago, TheGlenlivet said:

You can try bumping the voltage up to 1.4v but it should work already.  

I manually tried bump voltage to 1.3v , should I try 1,4v ?

12 hours ago, TheGlenlivet said:

Do 1.35 first.  Like I said though, this should be stable already.

Nothing, still windows error after reboot

What version of BIOS you have? There is also driver update needed for the newer BIOS. Check on gigabyte web. Got the same board but only 2666 DDR4 overclocked to 3000 on 1.35V and it is stable.

I would also try to manual overclock and set the ram to 3000 to check if on this frequency it will be stable.

1 hour ago, sopen said:

What version of BIOS you have? There is also driver update needed for the newer BIOS. Check on gigabyte web. Got the same board but only 2666 DDR4 overclocked to 3000 on 1.35V and it is stable.

I would also try to manual overclock and set the ram to 3000 to check if on this frequency it will be stable.

F31 

Do you have updated chipset driver like they said?

10 hours ago, sopen said:

Do you have updated chipset driver like they said?

I didn't update chip from their page, but I tried update through AMD ryzen  its called "autoupdate.exe" or something like that, should I update manually through their page?

sorry for delay. Just check the driver in windows or you can manually download it and install the latest drivers (it will not be problem if you already have it)