Double faced mini pc build. Low wattage usually, and high power mode when needed

lillo9546
Hello guys
I had a chance to try amazon mini pc.
I bought two with Celeron CPUs and they are perfect for daily task and the wattage consumption is maxed 12w and average of 6w.
First scenario
This is awesome considering I use 90% of the time my pc to display an image of a reference and listen to music or podcasts background (for likely 6 to 7 hours a day). The most annoyance is the fan that kicks in, and CPU usage usually at 100%.
Second Scenario
I also have a ryzen 3600 desktop and its awesome. Anyway, I have sold this one because I need something power efficient when needed and high performance for likely 1 time a week.
So, Question
1 time a week I need to encode some large files (video recordings) in handbrake. This is the only reason I need to build a mini pc that could allow me to switch from low wattage consumption (when I use it for the first scenario) and high performance (second scenario).
Also, it should be very little and with no fan noise (or coil noise) at all during the first scenario usage, for second scenario I don't care because I will do it 1 time a week
I need it to stay below 10w when I use it in first scenario

What is your recommendation?